Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - just don't ask

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

Rostislav

I don't even hear him coming because I've drifted off into a troubling, alcohol-induced sleep. Snoring like I'm trying to bring down the whole place, it's only when he speaks that I start to awaken. Not that I've woken in time to actually catch what he said. I grunt and start, my legs shifting awkwardly as I try to make sense of the falling asleep, snoring, and waking up to find myself with a companion. Wait there's more than one.

Blinking several times to make sense of the picture does me a deal of good, but I'm still trying to match the faces I see with any names stored somewhere deep in my memory. The one who woke me - he looks familiar, but I don't think I ever learned his name. But I think.. I think we met. When? Where? The other -- the buckskin, the youth that seems to know me and is both making fun of me and.. congratulating me? Balls. I don't know him for sure. Gods, how have I missed so much. At least he gives me a tid bit of information. Isorath. The young one talks about missing much and I have no doubt I've missed a fuck ton. (Scientific terms, yo.)

But I can't seem to motivate, can't manage to get the will to lift myself from the cobblestone until the one and only shows up. His bay form gives me a heave and a ho, shoving as much as lifting me to my feet. Without putting in at least a little effort myself, I doubt any of his struggle would have helped. "Reich! Comrade. You give me more credit than I'm due." I chuckle deeply, hoarsely. "I drink far better than I fight!" I keep all four hooves firmly planted, knowing that, although I got here in one piece, taking advantage of that fact might lead me to become fewer pieces in short order.

I look at the three of them and motion toward the building. "Well you all can lead the way, don't you think? You know it better than I do, I'm sure. And I'm starving. What vegetarian deliciousness is hiding inside?" Or whatever. Feed my belly.

Walk. Talk.
@Isorath @Acton @Reichenbach <333

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
just don't ask - by Rostislav - 02-17-2018, 07:31 PM
RE: just don't ask - by Isorath - 02-19-2018, 05:35 PM
RE: just don't ask - by Acton - 02-19-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: just don't ask - by Reichenbach - 02-19-2018, 11:03 PM
RE: just don't ask - by Rostislav - 02-20-2018, 08:20 PM
RE: just don't ask - by Isorath - 02-21-2018, 03:47 AM
RE: just don't ask - by Acton - 02-22-2018, 11:38 AM