Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - just don't ask

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

His laugh boomed across the courtyard, conceding even as he heaved his muscular friend to his hooves;

"Perhaps you have me there... you do drink all too well"

"There should still be breakfast being served, if not, I can ask the kitchens to make something for us all."

Isorath's regal voice sounded, his tine sliding through Reichenbach's ebony curls so intimately that the Sovereign felt his flesh tingle slightly — it was all so new and so different with Isorath, and yet he fit in so well here within Denocte. Perhaps his porcelain lover had been destined for the Court of Stars and Smoke, always fated to find himself amongst its people. Too soon, Isorath's shoulder left his own, leaving behind a chill that made Reichenbach frown and follow until..

The roar and clatter of Aether landing made The Night King grin, buoyed and ecstatic whenever the King of Beasts drew near — he was completely wild, wholly vital and beautiful... not to mention utterly murderous. Reichenbach could not help but to wonder if this was a part of his Isorath, whether Aether held that part of his Kirin's personality that was so icy, so vicious and brutal. The thought made him grin, though that grin grew ever wider as he spied Acton's reaction to the beast.

For if Reichenbach was wild and chaotic, Acton was even more so. He must have been so drawn to the icy beast, his gaze straying and sticking to the dragon in awe. Reich glanced back at Aether and then to Isorath, brushing a kiss to his scaled cheek and passing Acton as the boy continued to stare, his laugh following them through the archway. 

Warmth enveloped them as they walked inside, the fires stoked and blazing away from Aethers chill breath. 

"I don't suppose you know where you've been all this time, Rost?"

Their steps echoed around them as they drew closer to the kitchen, the scents of baking bread and other deliciousness startling his belly into rumbling. The Night King paused on the threshold, saying before he entered;

"I'm glad you're back, brother."

@Rostislav @Isorath @Acton 
space

Messages In This Thread
just don't ask - by Rostislav - 02-17-2018, 07:31 PM
RE: just don't ask - by Isorath - 02-19-2018, 05:35 PM
RE: just don't ask - by Acton - 02-19-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: just don't ask - by Reichenbach - 02-19-2018, 11:03 PM
RE: just don't ask - by Rostislav - 02-20-2018, 08:20 PM
RE: just don't ask - by Isorath - 02-21-2018, 03:47 AM
RE: just don't ask - by Acton - 02-22-2018, 11:38 AM
RE: just don't ask - by Reichenbach - 02-28-2018, 12:27 AM