Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - the clumsy start

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

Heavy footfalls carry me around the edge of the lake. Damaris trails behind, minding her own business by occassionally chasing after things that I can't even detect. If you asked me, I wouldn't have told you that the lake was my favorite place. In my mind it holds no more importance than any other location in Novus. That being said, I feel like this is one place that I'm drawn to the most. The night is young, but still shadows my form in the dark. Only the stars and moon illuminate me and my reflection in the lake.

I'm not alone, though. Two forms are ahead in the distance. I stay quiet, ambling toward them. The closer I get, the more the moon reveals them to me. One is familiar - Aislinn. It seems like it has been ages since I've seen her. I huff at her in greeting before turning my gaze on the stranger. A deep steel blue with pale mane, tail, and markings. She looks like she belongs in the world of Night. It's clear they've already begun a conversation and that I'm interrupting, but all my ears have been able to catch is "I am Jezanna."

Damaris stays behind me, still entertaining herself. Perhaps she does not wish to frighten this Jezanna, or maybe she just doesn't give a shit. (Not that I would blame her.) I tip my head in polite greeting to the stranger before speaking. "Sorry for interrupting. I'm always curious to meet the strange faces that come through." A smile quirks on my face and I stop my ambling a few yards away from the pair.

Tag: @Aislinn @Jezanna
Rosti thoughts | "Rosti speech" | Damaris mindspeak

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Messages In This Thread
the clumsy start - by Jezanna - 02-25-2018, 12:16 AM
RE: the clumsy start - by Aislinn - 02-27-2018, 11:54 PM
RE: the clumsy start - by Jezanna - 03-01-2018, 11:15 PM
RE: the clumsy start - by Rostislav - 03-03-2018, 03:16 PM
RE: the clumsy start - by Aislinn - 03-09-2018, 10:56 PM
RE: the clumsy start - by Jezanna - 03-21-2018, 05:08 PM