Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - clear the skies from smoke

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Orion

ORION
exiled prince

While Somnus spoke briefly, Orion found himself utterly fascinated by the owl that was perched on his companion's neck. He'd never heard of such a thing, a wild animal befriending a horse, sticking near them. It was a strange concept, but he felt as if he wanted to know more, the itch of curiosity in his mind, prickling at him. Maybe if he was lucky, he could discover such a partner for himself, someone perhaps to keep him company on journeys through Delumine and when he was particularly alone.

Blinking milky eyes, Orion brought himself out of his thoughts, his gaze shifting the few inches from Alba to instead Somnus once more. While the man was shorter than him, he was a beautiful color. A radiating gold and white that made him seem to be a living and breathing statue of sorts. The wings were magnificent as well, a perfect match to the hues, and they seemed to even match Alba in nature. Somnus held himself with a dignity that rivaled those of his previous court, and he could recall it from his younger years. A place of joy and where many good times were had. Back then, the dignitaries and his parents had kept a peace, so everything was remembered in a rosy hue to the grullo.

Orion found himself entirely relaxed, his shoulders easing up and his eyes curiously watching the emerald pair before him. "It's a good thing I've managed to stumble myself in to such a welcoming land," he admitted, and part of him wondered if this massive citadel was ruled by Somnus. He seemed to hold himself with all the grace of a leader, but Orion reserved his thoughts on it. He didn't want to merely assume. "I would love to be shown around." The change of topic was welcoming and he found himself easing forward, horns glittering behind his head as he turned it slightly. "I take it you've been here a while, Somnus. It would be an honor to be shown around by someone so knowledgeable of this place."

@Somnus || kjlskjf i love somnus ok ;o;

Messages In This Thread
clear the skies from smoke - by Orion - 02-27-2018, 11:57 PM
RE: clear the skies from smoke - by Somnus - 02-28-2018, 03:25 AM
RE: clear the skies from smoke - by Orion - 03-02-2018, 10:44 PM
RE: clear the skies from smoke - by Somnus - 03-03-2018, 09:34 AM
RE: clear the skies from smoke - by Orion - 03-04-2018, 12:11 AM
RE: clear the skies from smoke - by Somnus - 03-06-2018, 01:45 AM
RE: clear the skies from smoke - by Orion - 03-06-2018, 12:49 PM
RE: clear the skies from smoke - by Somnus - 03-18-2018, 04:25 AM
RE: clear the skies from smoke - by Orion - 03-21-2018, 09:22 PM
RE: clear the skies from smoke - by Somnus - 04-02-2018, 01:14 AM