Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - it's tough to be a god

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Ipomoea

I P O M O E A

It seemed as if overnight, the world had flipped itself upside-down. Ipomoea had awoken in a new room, with a new rank dancing through his mind and on the lips of his servants, and as if that alone wasn’t enough of a shock, he was given a new surprise not far outside the castle.

Every step he took resulted in a blossoming of flowers: their petals small and dainty, filling in the places his hooves had graced. 'Those hadn't been there before...' A quizzical frown filled out his lips.

He was testing it now, delicately placing one hoof upon the ground in front of him, then quickly retracting it and dropping his head down low to observe. Sure enough, the grass seemed to bounce back up in an instant, taller than it had been in the instant before he’d stepped down. Delicate wildflowers sprouted and bloomed right before his eyes, captivating his attention. Never had he heard of such a phenomenon as this occurring: and he had read quite the number of books on flora and fauna.

Perhaps Somnus could give him some answers? With a snort, he turned away from the hoof prints, lifting into a spirited trot that would take him back to the capitol.

Unable to hold back his excitement at the discovery he found himself rushing headfirst, tiny wings flaring as if they, too, wished to help pull him forward, faster and faster, until he rounded a corner—

And nearly ran headfirst into a white-and-grey splashed stallion, head lowered to the water.

“Oh!” The air rushed out of him audibly, swerving and stumbling to a stop, although he couldn’t prevent his body from shoulder-checking the other horse, throwing himself off balance in the process. “I’m so sorry!” His wings folded themselves tightly against his fetlocks, wrapping themselves several times in a display of nervousness.

“Are you alright? I didn’t see you there, I should have been going slower and I—I didn’t hurt you, did I?” His red eyes were filled with worry and distress, already checking the stallion over for any signs of bruises or scrapes, feeling like a fool. This wasn’t how Regents were supposed to act, was it? Hardly a day in and he was already terrorizing the community.

@orion <3
”here am i!“
space code
neverrmind art

Messages In This Thread
it's tough to be a god - by Orion - 02-28-2018, 12:10 AM
RE: it's tough to be a god - by Ipomoea - 03-04-2018, 05:33 PM
RE: it's tough to be a god - by Orion - 03-06-2018, 01:23 PM
RE: it's tough to be a god - by Ipomoea - 04-08-2018, 06:44 PM
RE: it's tough to be a god - by Orion - 05-15-2018, 02:52 PM
RE: it's tough to be a god - by Ipomoea - 07-03-2018, 12:10 PM
RE: it's tough to be a god - by Orion - 07-06-2018, 10:29 PM