Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - in all harmony, in all of our discord

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

I'M A MAN, I'M A TWISTED FOOL,
MY HANDS ARE TWISTED, TOO,
FIVE FINGERS TWO BLACK HOOVES

The evening was pleasant, Spring's warm breeze rustling the ebony banners of Denocte and playing with the ends of his coal curls. Reichenbach was rarely in the Keep on nights such as these, instead he milled with his people around the bonfires, drinking and grinning, his booming laugh occasionally heard above the thunderous drums and pipes, mingling with the calls of stall holders and those visiting. 

The King of Thieves belonged among his people, keeping a keen silver eye on the happenings within his fair city. He swallowed details casually, the shadows at his nape coiling and curling even as he grinned and laughed, vitality leaking off of him in waves. He saw the newcomer as she entered, each step elegant and fluid as her moon-white eyes drank in the chaos around her — she was distinctly serene in comparison. 

After a moment of watching, Reichenbach excused himself from the crowd of Crows he was entertaining and slipped into the mess of bodies. Some citizens stopped and murmured respects to their King, but mostly the crowd absorbed him as one of their own — he'd been one of them for too long to want for anything more. Half of these merchants had helped to raise the orphan, had seen him raised from a thin-shouldered boy with sticky fingers to what he was now: King of Stars and Smoke, Caligo's Chosen, The Orphan King, King of Thieves... his people and even those of other courts never seemed to tire of finding new titles to lay across his broad shoulders. 

“Oh! I am so sorry, please forgive me, I was not watching where I was going,”

Warmth bloomed on The Night King's face as he smiled, charmed by her amiable words. His grin grew, contagious, as his baritone voice cut through the rabble of the markets.

"The fault is mine — I was watching where I was going,"

His roguish head dipped, ebony curls sliding over his long lashed eyes momentarily before he returned his argent gaze to hers;

"Reichenbach, of The Night Court, at your service.."

He paused, turning his long lashed eyes to the throng of bodies around them with a pleased smile.

"Welcome to Denocte."

I'M A MAN, DON'T SPIN ME A LIE,
GOT TOES AND I CAN SMILE,
I'M CROOKED BUT UPRIGHT.

@Jezanna oh my goodness I apologise so so much for the wait on this <3

Messages In This Thread
in all harmony, in all of our discord - by Jezanna - 03-02-2018, 12:31 PM
RE: in all harmony, in all of our discord - by Reichenbach - 03-21-2018, 10:05 PM
RE: in all harmony, in all of our discord - by Jezanna - 04-02-2018, 03:42 PM
RE: in all harmony, in all of our discord - by Reichenbach - 04-12-2018, 01:21 AM
RE: in all harmony, in all of our discord - by Jezanna - 04-18-2018, 09:11 PM
RE: in all harmony, in all of our discord - by Reichenbach - 04-19-2018, 07:10 AM