Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - we can weep and call it singing;

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Aislinn

she was half human..
half universe.

Trigger Warning: PTSD.

I’m staying right here.

There was no direction for her weariness, her exhaustion, and her fear. All she needed was the promise of Asterion. Her twilight prince whom had found her in the icy rain and snow; on this long night where the shadows only continued to grow. She only longs to reach out to him, to brush his dream-kissed skin with her lips. His warmth leaves her though, and suddenly she is shivering beneath her bandages, desperately reaching outwards with her mind to find him. He said he would stay and now he is gone..

Anguish and daggers of white flame down her broken bones bleed tears through blurry eyes. ”Asterion.. Asterion.. please. Come back. Come back.

He is only gone for a moment when her world breaks with a single name.

Tor.

Her ears ring with his name; copper lips curling in a drugged snarl. Despite the fire numbing her whole, from nerve to nerve she is aflame with her hatred. Not even the healer’s potions could keep the fire in her lungs from igniting. Out of fear, out of hatred, she doesn’t know. Her eyes widen, and she no longer sees the butter yellow of the infirmary’s lantern light, but a stark void of disturbed snow upon a plateau. The only color is the shining red of blood that seeps across the white like crimson fingers. And it is her blood her blood her blood her blood

She cries out, thrashing as his face — those ruby eyes that ripped her soul open — meet her. ”Get him away from me. Get him AWAY FROM ME!

Shh shh shh.

A metallic tang grips her, holding her neck and crown steady as her head is tilted back. Liquid dribbles down her throat generously, but it is not the fire from before. This draught is cool against her burning mouth, seeping clouds of lavender and dreamless slumber into her muscles. Her limbs grow heavy, tangled in the shadows and smoke that grow and cradle her. The potion is soothing ice and calm made real, and all too soon she is whimpering, moaning, whispering for her prince to come back to her.

”Stay with me. Stay with.. stay with.. stay..

Aislinn can only wish to see his face through her tears as sleep overtakes her then.

@asterion ♡ short and sweet and tragic. healer holds her and knocks her out xD
ANOTHER THREAD COMING UP LOVELY <3 thank you so much for this one oml ;u;

space

Messages In This Thread
we can weep and call it singing; - by Asterion - 03-03-2018, 09:15 PM
RE: we can weep and call it singing; - by Aislinn - 03-10-2018, 07:08 AM
RE: we can weep and call it singing; - by Asterion - 03-17-2018, 01:27 PM
RE: we can weep and call it singing; - by Aislinn - 03-27-2018, 03:44 AM
RE: we can weep and call it singing; - by Asterion - 04-04-2018, 01:48 PM
RE: we can weep and call it singing; - by Aislinn - 04-30-2018, 04:34 AM
RE: we can weep and call it singing; - by Asterion - 04-30-2018, 10:29 AM