Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Stand by Me [Meeting]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Liesel

SHE-WOLF.

Word of a gathering spread like wildfire through the Court, the scrabble of hurrying hooves soon echoing throughout all of the rosy streets and pale walls of Delumines city. Liesel followed the array of wandering bodies, her slim frame flowing easily through the milling crowd. The setting sun cast her in lilac and rose, a stark contrast to the summer sky blue her fur usually represented. She wore her finery, hair loosely tied back with silver rope to accompany the thigh chain hovering upon her right leg. 

Liesel arrived within the courtyard as Somnus' booming voice captivated it's audience, the small gathering of bodies a little dismal in comparison to the wealth of citizens she'd seen and experienced at The Night Court just recently. Still, she thought, quality over quantity. 

Her golden eyes widened ever so slightly at the announcement of Kasil's abdication, her heart stumbling as she realised he'd left without saying goodbye — hurt flickered within the depths of those lupine eyes, but she said nothing, only listened. 

Somnus would make a good King — perhaps even more so than Kasil. Their ex-King had held great weights upon his shoulders, the crown had weighed far too heavily for him to truly bloom... and perhaps this was why he had left, in pursuit of happiness. 

Happiness was always the end goal, after all.

Somewhere, somehow, she knew she had experienced true despair — and had learned that happiness was worth more than all the titles in the world.

As Ulric began to speak the she-wolf made her way fluidly to the front of the crowd, pausing momentarily within the front lines before stepping forward as the handsome winged man finished.

"First, I must congratulate you Somnus — I cannot think of a more capable man to take Kasil's place. Secondly.. I would be interested in being the face of Dawn, our Emissary."

Liesel paused, her gaze sliding between the three men standing at the head of the courtyard. Too long had the other courts looked down at Delumine, seen their warriors as inferior... too peaceful and stuck in books to really pose a threat. That time was over — it was time to show the others that Delumine and Dawn were a Court worthy of their respect. 

"We must remind the world that The Dawn Court is strong and smart and true,"

Her voice, sweet and light as a wind chime, floated toward the newly formed Court with strength,

"Failing that, we must step into this new world and prove that we are not to be forgotten, not to be overlooked.."

Her lupine gaze set upon Somnus, then Ipomoea and finally Ulric — a fellow warrior.

"I will leave the decision to you, my Court."

SPARKLING LIKE SUNSHINE
@Somnus @Ipomoea @Ulric

Messages In This Thread
Stand by Me [Meeting] - by Somnus - 03-09-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Stand by Me [Meeting] - by Ipomoea - 03-11-2018, 02:38 PM
RE: Stand by Me [Meeting] - by Ulric - 03-11-2018, 08:53 PM
RE: Stand by Me [Meeting] - by Liesel - 03-11-2018, 10:09 PM
RE: Stand by Me [Meeting] - by Eulalie - 03-12-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Stand by Me [Meeting] - by Messalina - 03-14-2018, 04:40 AM
RE: Stand by Me [Meeting] - by Pavetta - 03-14-2018, 02:20 PM
RE: Stand by Me [Meeting] - by Orion - 03-18-2018, 05:57 PM