Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - hurricane

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vaella

When the first breath of winter through the flowers is icing
And you look to the north and a pale moon is rising
A familiar sound of wings and scale brought her out of her own thoughts as Vaella tilted her head towards the sky. She had noticed the sky darkening just slightly and while she was not expecting to see a dragon again so soon..she was glad for it. It gave her memories of home, of the rookery where many dragons slept and gathered. A slight flicker of excitement came across her eyes as she spotted a familiar form near the great dragon.

It seemed her cousin had been busy while he was away from Vectaeryn. "It's nice to see you as well, Isorath." She replied idly as she eyed him and his dragon companion.

A flick of her tail was her response to his question before she opened her mouth once again with a slight sigh. "Your dear mother knows I am here. She is the one that sent me. To keep an eye on you and your ventures." Vaella was telling the truth as she had no reason to lie to him. His mother had asked her to keep an eye on her cousin and to write back home on any news worth telling.

She had agreed for the simple reason she had wanted to see the lands outside of her home. And she of course missed the older prince. "Are you going to stand there and gape at me like an idiot or are you going to introduce me to your companion?"

"speaking"
@Isorath

Messages In This Thread
hurricane - by Vaella - 03-10-2018, 06:18 PM
RE: hurricane - by Isorath - 03-10-2018, 08:13 PM
RE: hurricane - by Vaella - 03-10-2018, 09:24 PM
RE: hurricane - by Isorath - 03-11-2018, 08:43 AM
RE: hurricane - by Vaella - 03-21-2018, 10:48 PM
RE: hurricane - by Isorath - 03-25-2018, 04:29 PM
RE: hurricane - by Vaella - 04-14-2018, 12:16 AM