Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - hurricane

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Isorath

ISORATH

Aether..what a wonderful name.

"Isn't it?"

'Of course it is.' Isorath couldn't help but snort at that, his lilac eyes moved to meet Aether's own pale ones. There's pride there, between the two of them, fed between them in a continous loop. It's strength, a comfort even. Aether on the other hand, as if sensing the Princess' hesitance, lowered his scaled head further to present a scales cheek for her to touch. A special thing, reserved for only those who had made an imprint in Isorath's life.

Few had earned such a special rite.

"I'll take that as a compliment, my stubbornness is one of my most charming qualities. And saved me a great deal of trouble. Sometimes." A scaled shoulder reached to bump against Vaella's own. He cannot begin to formulate an articulate enough response to show just how much he had missed her, younger she may have been but, those days in Sun's Reach in his youth had been the best days. Where his brother, sister and all their cousins had raced through the hallways with frantic nannies and minders in tow. How they'd gotten into mischief and come up with cunning schemes for their future. "The old place? Not worth the tea that we'd drink, if I'm honest. I wouldn't even tell sailors who are three pints deep in that swill they call ale." The Kirin huffed, with a hake of his antlered head. There were better tales to be told, ones that were worth more. Better, funnier ones even.

"You are here," he conceded after a moment, she didn't look harmed or worse for wear. "I suppose if you had run into trouble they would of paid for it." Isorath hummed with a grin, Vaella was more than capable of dealing with crooks and other unsavory individuals. "Come then, it's better to see it from the air. I'll have to have a room prepared for you, and you will have to meet Reichenbach first, he is the current King of Denocte, and Aislinn. I feel you and Aislinn will get along like a storm." He cannot hide the fondness in his voice at the mention of his intended, even if he left out such a crucial detail in his relationship with the King. Though he doubted Vaella wouldn't pick up on the way he flushed, how his smile turned soft. Aether certainly didn't help with the gruff sounding noise he made, if dragons could laugh.

But, that was all for when they were on their way, leathery wings spread and with a couple of strong strokes he lifted into the air. He hovered, forced to adjust himself when Aether too decided to join him. Up and up until he circled above them like a protective maelstrom. "There's so much to show you, and not enough hours, not if you want to make it in time to the bonfires."

TAG: @Vaella

space

Messages In This Thread
hurricane - by Vaella - 03-10-2018, 06:18 PM
RE: hurricane - by Isorath - 03-10-2018, 08:13 PM
RE: hurricane - by Vaella - 03-10-2018, 09:24 PM
RE: hurricane - by Isorath - 03-11-2018, 08:43 AM
RE: hurricane - by Vaella - 03-21-2018, 10:48 PM
RE: hurricane - by Isorath - 03-25-2018, 04:29 PM
RE: hurricane - by Vaella - 04-14-2018, 12:16 AM