Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang [Meeting]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Araxes

ARAXES
tender heart

At long last, she had healed from her wounds. Araxes had taken far too hard of a pummeling that fated day on the beach, and her speckled frame bore small bits of evidence from it still. Silvery pink scars where hair wouldn't grow, though only seen if one was close enough to poke around her. Today, she took her time with her steps, soft clatters as she navigate the court itself. Reich had called for the herd, the entirety of Denocte, and she seemed to be straggling along, just a little.

The Champion took another turn, ears flicking forward to catch the rumble of voices, announcements and soft acceptances. Rounding the corner, she came in to view, looking more prim than usual, with her braided mane curled in to a bun on her nape, her long tail hauled up in to a cord that held it tight, folding it enough that the ends of black wouldn't touch the ground. "Congratulations are in order," she said, smiling despite herself.

Something seemed... different from the mare as she stepped forward, a subtle curving of her sides, a bit of a glow about her eyes. It was nothing she hadn't experienced before, and all the same, Araxes drew no attention to it herself. She greeted the others with a soft dip of her head toward each, lifting up once more to gaze upon them all.

"I have since healed from my wounds, and hope that perhaps I can keep my position as Champion of Wisdom?" After all, she had amassed many things in her little nook (with help from Cynix and Siavax of course), and had begun to spread the knowledge, as well as heal those that needed it.

@ everyone || <3

Messages In This Thread
Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang [Meeting] - by Reichenbach - 03-17-2018, 11:19 PM
RE: Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang - by Lyra - 03-17-2018, 11:49 PM
RE: Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang - by Aislinn - 03-18-2018, 03:36 AM
RE: Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang [Meeting] - by Isorath - 03-18-2018, 06:33 AM
RE: Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang [Meeting] - by Araxes - 03-18-2018, 06:17 PM
RE: Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang [Meeting] - by Dovev - 03-19-2018, 04:49 PM
RE: Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang [Meeting] - by Renwick - 03-23-2018, 07:06 PM
RE: Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang [Meeting] - by Rostislav - 03-23-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang [Meeting] - by Reichenbach - 04-10-2018, 11:26 PM
RE: Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang [Meeting] - by Isorath - 04-12-2018, 08:44 PM