Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang [Meeting]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Dovev

D O V E V

The Crow of Whispers lingered off to the side of the meeting, a wry smirk upon his smokey features, as ocean colored eyes drifted back and forth. Denocte had come alive all of a sudden, all out of the shadows like serpents, crows wolves alike. It seemed the other Courts had played a rather bad hand, and had finally provoked the Realm of Stars and Smoke to fling open it's Gates and let the shadows all pour out.

Poetic, truly. He should of asked for some paper and a quill so he could write it all down.

In the warm light of the nearby brazier, his silver glittered and glimmered, rings and chains wound around his delicate frame. To anybody else who didn't know better, he was just another dancer, an entertainer perhaps or even one of the old blood coming to enjoy the King and his declarations. Either way, he was every ounce denoctian, one would never expected the stallion had spent a day outside of it.

Good.

As the ascended all made their acceptance speeches, teal colored eyes flicked leisurely up to Reichenbach's figure, head dipped in acknowledgement. "Yes, congratulations. The other Courts won't know what hit them." He agreed, as Araxes stated her own congratulations and wants. "I'm more than happy to remain a sage, I've never liked the spotlight. I rather like my cozy little nook."

space

Messages In This Thread
Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang [Meeting] - by Reichenbach - 03-17-2018, 11:19 PM
RE: Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang - by Lyra - 03-17-2018, 11:49 PM
RE: Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang - by Aislinn - 03-18-2018, 03:36 AM
RE: Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang [Meeting] - by Isorath - 03-18-2018, 06:33 AM
RE: Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang [Meeting] - by Araxes - 03-18-2018, 06:17 PM
RE: Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang [Meeting] - by Dovev - 03-19-2018, 04:49 PM
RE: Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang [Meeting] - by Renwick - 03-23-2018, 07:06 PM
RE: Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang [Meeting] - by Rostislav - 03-23-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang [Meeting] - by Reichenbach - 04-10-2018, 11:26 PM
RE: Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang [Meeting] - by Isorath - 04-12-2018, 08:44 PM