Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Gorey bits of me & you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Isorath

Isorath
a quote for isorath

With the panic over, at least where Aether was concerned. Isorath can focus on the more immediate concern that followed. He cannot hide the frown which pulled at his scaled features, when Jude announced he had not returned to their mist hidden shores. It's dangerous, he wanted to say, for them to simply go where they wanted. What if he happened upon someone who knew his worth for the gold he could line their pockets with? But he swallowed it down, however bitter it was, Jude was capable of making his own decisions.

If his road didn't take him back to their homeland, then so be it.

He does not look injured, Jude looked exactly like Isorath remembered him to be. In that, he is content.

"Just because it's a land of healers, doesn't make it safe." Isorath countered with an amused huff. He could go on and on about that, but he doesn't. The question wasn't about the fine points of Realms and their 'famous for' monikers.

"I was removed from my position as Regent, for falling in love with Reichenbach." Isorath answered simply, though it's written as clear as the day upon his features, how ludacrous he thought it to be. "I would of understood, I suppose, if I had acted on those feelings. But we did not." The winged kirin sighed, and then shrugged his scaled shoulders.

"Reichenbach himself, did something foolish, and well. Now Denocte and Terrastella are on the fringes of conflict. The story is a little more long winded than that, but this isn't the place to have such a conversation." Somewhere much warmer, with the comfort of four walls around them would be preferred. Sure, Isorath had Aether, who would make even the most bold stutter, but he didn't like to take a chance.

TAG: @Jude
"this here is your speech colour!

Messages In This Thread
Gorey bits of me & you - by Jude - 03-19-2018, 06:20 PM
RE: Gorey bits of me & you - by Isorath - 03-19-2018, 07:29 PM
RE: Gorey bits of me & you - by Jude - 03-19-2018, 08:07 PM
RE: Gorey bits of me & you - by Isorath - 04-02-2018, 02:28 AM
RE: Gorey bits of me & you - by Jude - 04-26-2018, 12:44 PM