Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Worship  - Take Me to Church

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

REICHENBACH

KING OF STARS AND SMOKE

The trip to Veneror Peak was one he made often, at least once a month. Despite the drama, despite the stresses of being to whole face of a Court, Reichenbach always made time to dote upon his goddess. If anything, the more stresses he faced the more he wanted to visit the Peak and unload, knowing Caligo was always to be on his side, to understand how tumultuous and chaotic the life of a Denoctian could be. 

The day was a warm, though a pleasant breeze slid gentle fingers through Reichenbach's ebony curls as he made his steady way up the mountain — a string of jasmine flowers intwined around prairie rosinweed hovering delicately beside him. His gift for Caligo, to show her his dedication and the beauty of Denocte. Spring brought with it the most beautiful and decadent wildflowers, but the sunflowers of the rosinweed were by far his favourite. They bloomed underneath the embrace of the spring sun, bright and fresh and beautiful — a pleasant reminder that though rumours of War littered the horizon, their land was untouched. 

It took only a scuff upon the path for the King of Thieves to realise that he was not alone on the journey upward, his argent gaze flitting easily over the evidence of Eidolon's presence and setting the information in the back of his mind. It did not come as a surprise when he stepped around a jagged corner and came upon the vast sapphire man, though his argent eyes still flashed slightly at the size of the stranger. 

A roguish grin stretched his black lips as he stepped forward, the scent of woodsmoke and jasmine floating with him. Frustration emanated from the giant in waves, only serving for Reichenbach's warm grin to grow as he asked simply:
"Lost?" 

@Eidolon ack not happy with this post but wanted to get something up for you! <3

Messages In This Thread
Take Me to Church - by Eidolon - 03-22-2018, 03:54 PM
RE: Take Me to Church - by Reichenbach - 03-28-2018, 08:14 PM
RE: Take Me to Church - by Eidolon - 04-12-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: Take Me to Church - by Reichenbach - 04-20-2018, 12:36 AM