Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - On a gentle breeze, it has come.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vanora

"Fly, escape the darkness."
Silver eyes remained closed as the woman enjoyed the sun that warmed her dark skin. A breeze tickled her skin once more as the aroma of life settled around her. 
What are you doing girl? The Naga asked, a sneer evident in its ghastly voice. 
“Let me enjoy this moment, will you?” Vanora replied, her voice agitated. The monster did not stir again. 
It was silent for many minutes more before another sound appeared in the meadow. However, this one did not echo around in her head but it came from nearby. Grass rustled and Vanora’s eyes opened suddenly. 

Nearing her was an extraordinary stranger. With eyes of blue flame, the woman was beautiful and intimidating in every sense. The Naga, however, did not respond or even move about within her mind. It seemed unbothered by the newcomer and a smile appeared on Nora’s lips at the stranger’s words.
“Well yes of course! Get comfortable. The sun is lovely,” Vanora’s words were unhonest and laced with an unusual warmth. 
She did not rise to greet the other woman, but she dipped her head in greeting and respect. 
“I am Vanora,” the bay girl said, her elongated ears pricked forward, ivory eyes upon the winged woman.
“And you?” the lioness asked.
“Do you enjoy am occasional romp in the meadow as much as I do?” the girls voice was filled with mirth and humor as she stared at the elegant woman before her.

"Vanora Speaks."
The Naga speaking.
tag: @Aislinn
coding: aimless
art: zeni-graphics

OOC: Sorry this is so short!

Messages In This Thread
On a gentle breeze, it has come. - by Vanora - 03-29-2018, 11:28 PM
RE: On a gentle breeze, it has come. - by Aislinn - 04-05-2018, 09:55 PM
RE: On a gentle breeze, it has come. - by Vanora - 04-06-2018, 05:05 PM
RE: On a gentle breeze, it has come. - by Aislinn - 04-10-2018, 07:00 AM
RE: On a gentle breeze, it has come. - by Vanora - 04-10-2018, 10:44 PM