Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Stay gold

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Eulalie

Her friend turned to look at her, a smile on her face. They made their way toward each other and Lyra called out to Eulalie in greeting. The bright red flowers brushed across her legs as she walked, happy to meet in the middle as they both finally came to a stop. The sunflower woman’s head leaned forward as she listened to her companion’s words, eager to catch up after so long. She had so few friends to speak of in Delumine, something Eulalie wished to change, but for now it was moments like this that she cherished. “Oh, let me guess,” she said with a smirk and a mischievous glint in her eye.

“I know! You’ve settled down in Solterra haven’t you? I certainly wouldn’t recommend it but hey…” Despite the mirth evident in her expression, within Eulalie could not help but be reminded of how Solterra was where they had actually met. She knew, of course, that Lyra did not live amongst those of Day Court. She knew all too well how the dark mare felt more comfortable among the stars and the night. “How does Denocte treat you, then?”

“Things have been alright,” she started, taking a moment to glance around them, “I love Delumine, it is so peaceful and I couldn’t imagine a more perfect place for me to get on my feet.” A smile was on her face, her fondness for the Court and all within and around it evident as she spoke of it. “I’ll admit, I haven’t gotten out as much as I should. Being kept away for so long, it was more difficult than I imagined it would be to just simply get back into the swing of things, but I think I’m finally getting there,” Eulalie looked to Lyra as her words poured from her, honest and true.

"Speaking."

@Lyra

Messages In This Thread
Stay gold - by Lyra - 04-03-2018, 01:20 PM
RE: Stay gold - by Eulalie - 04-07-2018, 10:14 PM
RE: Stay gold - by Lyra - 04-14-2018, 03:11 PM
RE: Stay gold - by Eulalie - 04-18-2018, 10:14 PM
RE: Stay gold - by Lyra - 05-04-2018, 05:28 PM
RE: Stay gold - by Eulalie - 05-26-2018, 12:22 PM