Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Stay gold

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lyra

L   Y   R   A

Lyra couldn't help the small chuckle leaving her lips at the mention of her living in Solterra. The very idea of living there would have made the night kissed girl feel so out of place. A place for endless heat..among other things. It was the first place they had met though so in a way she was grateful for it, but that is as far as her gratitude went.

With a slight smile appearing over her face, she regarded her old friend for a moment. Eulalie looked good and..happy, something that Lyra was relieved to see for her friend. "The day I go to live in Solterra will be the day I lose my mind." Lyra chuckled once more, eyes a light with amusement. "Denocte is well. I think..I've found a family there, a purpose." She ventured to say with a small shrug of her shoulders. Her silver gaze glancing out at the field around them, listening as Eulalie spoke of Delumine. How much the other girl loved it here to which Lyra was glad to hear. Even though it had been sometime since they last saw each other, Lyra often wondered about the golden hued female. How she was doing and if she had found a home finally.

"I am glad to hear you found a place to call home. It can take time to feel ready to venture out into the world and frightening too." Lyra spoke with a slight tilt of her head as she looked back to Eulalie.

@Eulalie sorry for the wait!   
speech color!

space

Messages In This Thread
Stay gold - by Lyra - 04-03-2018, 01:20 PM
RE: Stay gold - by Eulalie - 04-07-2018, 10:14 PM
RE: Stay gold - by Lyra - 04-14-2018, 03:11 PM
RE: Stay gold - by Eulalie - 04-18-2018, 10:14 PM
RE: Stay gold - by Lyra - 05-04-2018, 05:28 PM
RE: Stay gold - by Eulalie - 05-26-2018, 12:22 PM