Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fight: Judged  - .. I like it rough ..

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Acton

Acton
whatever you feed me I'll feed you right back

Acton had two thoughts as he made his leisurely way to Bellum Steppe: that Raum had probably never made an easier bag of signos, and that it would probably always be difficult to steel yourself when you knew you were going into a beat-down.

The Ghost was characteristically quiet as they approached the battlefield, but the buckskin was grateful for his presence nonetheless; for a few more minutes he could stop his body bracing for a punch. It wasn’t until they parted ways that Acton wondered if whether joining a tournament for a laugh was the worst idea he’d ever had or just in the top five.

He was hardly a man to fight fair, but gods damn, Rostislav was pushing every advantage. Acton could see the Warden’s armor glinting in the sunset from across the field, and he laughed, loud and harsh. With a last glance over his shoulder at Raum, who wore a decidedly unsupportive smirk, and a few of the others gathered to watch the carnage, the buckskin squared himself and stepped forward.

His gait was easy as he crossed the pitted ground of the Steppe, loose shoulders, loose hips. Acton strolled up to Rostislav as though he might say hello, or maybe ask for instructions on this whole organized fighting business.

Their shadows were mingling when finally he drew to a halt

“All this for me?” he said, that laugh still in his voice, as his gaze roamed over the gleaming armor to linger on the dark hell-hound, whose watchful gaze he would never admit he found unsettling. “Rosti, I’m flattered.” Acton showed his teeth in a quick grin, flicking his gaze back to the chestnut’s.

As he did he shifted his weight to his hind legs, and before either of them could blink he dove forward, lunging with his front hooves for anything he could reach between the Warden’s unprotected knees and ankles.

Acton wasn’t the kind of man to avoid a suckerpunch if he thought it was the only shot he had.

Summary: Acton walks in, laughs at the ridiculousness of the situation he's put himself in, sidles up to Rosti, and lunges for his forelegs.

Attack Used: 1
Attack(s) Left: 1
Block Used: 0
Block(s) Left: 1
Item(s) Used: NA

Response Deadline: 4/11/18
Tags: @Rostislav, @kay, @Sid, @inkbone, @Lauren, @Sparrow, @Roo, @Arahvir

Messages In This Thread
.. I like it rough .. - by Rostislav - 04-05-2018, 10:00 PM
RE: .. I like it rough .. - by Acton - 04-08-2018, 09:06 AM
RE: .. I like it rough .. - by Rostislav - 04-08-2018, 04:47 PM
RE: .. I like it rough .. - by Acton - 04-11-2018, 12:43 PM