Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - I didn't do it

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 82 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

U   L   R   I   C

Aim, throw your best shot right at me
'Cause pain, I can take it easily
Did you really think I'd fall to my knees
Just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

The next few moments pass in a flurry of color and commotion. Honestly, Ulric isn’t sure what’s happened, only that Florentine had come crashing to the ground in gauche heap and in the process, managed to knock his hind legs out from beneath him. In his surprise the warrior gave a grunt as his hind-end buckled beneath the impact, scrambling hooves failing to find purchase against the slick ground that lay beneath them. His first thought was to see if Florentine was alright – she had collided with the earth rather brutally after all – but with one look towards the flower girl and the grin that remained ever present on her face, Ulric knew that the fight wasn’t over yet.

Coiling his legs beneath him, Delumine’s Warden struggled against the slick ground to right himself once more, wings removing themselves from his sides for better balance in a rare feat, relentless in his pursuit to reclaim what was his. Oh, if Florentine were naught but a stranger, he would have already laid claim to his pilfered ribbon. Through the years it had been his one, single reminder of the only light of his colthood, a sister whom he had loved so deeply who would eventually be made to leave him like the others.

But those thoughts didn’t cloud his mind, not now.

Turning on his haunches, Ulric set his sights upon it, laying innocently across Florentine’s leg. For a splint second she might see the way his eyes spark to life and a positively devious grin twists the black of his lips, and in the next, he lurches forward in what he hopes to be one last, valiant effort to snatch the item of their tussle within his teeth.

@Florentine Let me know if I need to edit to benefit you in any way! :)

space

HISTORY HAS ITS EYES ON YOU

all contact is permitted and encouraged

Messages In This Thread
I didn't do it - by Florentine - 04-05-2018, 12:18 PM
RE: I didn't do it - by Ulric - 04-08-2018, 02:23 PM
RE: I didn't do it - by Florentine - 04-18-2018, 05:31 AM
RE: I didn't do it - by Ulric - 05-08-2018, 01:14 AM
RE: I didn't do it - by Florentine - 05-28-2018, 10:58 AM
RE: I didn't do it - by Ulric - 06-08-2018, 05:06 AM
RE: I didn't do it - by Florentine - 06-30-2018, 11:36 AM