Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - noble aim [patrol]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Eulalie

Eulalie wanted to believe Ulric when he said he was taking proper care of himself, but she couldn’t help but wonder if it were true. She hoped, at least, that it was and that he wasn’t wearing himself down unnecessarily. Nevertheless, she reminded herself to drop by and keep him company more often. Maybe bring him a decent lunch once in awhile, just to make sure he takes a break.

She couldn’t blame him for not wanting to think too much on what ifs. This was the what if that had happened, and there was no point in dwelling on any other possibilities, because they were possibilities no longer. “I’m glad too. You are one of my few friends, Ulric, and I couldn’t be happier to have you in my life.” Her words were honest, and maybe, in the future, she would make more friends but she hoped that Ulric would always be there. He would always be her first friend in Delumine, regardless.

The laugh that escaped the ivory and sunshine woman was unbidden at the expression on Ulric’s face when she spoke of the dolphins. “Do you think I would lie to you?” she asked, gently nudging his shoulder with her own, her eyes alight with joy. “I never thought I’d see one as long as I lived, but I kept hoping it would happen,” Eulalie said, looking at her companion with a mischievous smirk, “Maybe they can sense your lack of belief in them.”

She took in his grin and noted the playfulness in his expression and the golden haired woman was happy that he seemed to be enjoying himself, even as they were meant to be working. She was happy that even now they still got along so perfectly, and she was so very grateful for him. “Maybe,” Eulalie began, offering the roan man a smile back, “You just need a little more faith?” That was the nature of faith, to believe in something even if you couldn’t see it, feel it, hear it. Even seemingly mystical pink dolphins deserved a little bit of that, she thought.

ooc: @Ulric 

Messages In This Thread
noble aim [patrol] - by Eulalie - 04-09-2018, 10:37 PM
RE: noble aim [patrol] - by Ulric - 05-02-2018, 12:08 PM
RE: noble aim [patrol] - by Eulalie - 05-26-2018, 01:26 PM
RE: noble aim [patrol] - by Ulric - 05-28-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: noble aim [patrol] - by Eulalie - 06-10-2018, 07:35 PM
RE: noble aim [patrol] - by Ulric - 06-26-2018, 08:46 PM
RE: noble aim [patrol] - by Eulalie - 07-22-2018, 02:21 PM
RE: noble aim [patrol] - by Ulric - 10-01-2018, 05:08 AM