Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - everything will fall in line

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Ipomoea

rose-colored boy

His gut didn’t fail him: Eros’ face turned to greet him, with far more exuberance than he had once had a year prior, when they had first met. Po smiles in return, oblivious to the way the other man rushes - as if trying to hide something from sight. He’s only ever been naive and trusting, without a hint of suspicion tainting his rose-colored heart. One day, it could get him into trouble.

But today would not be the day. Eros was a friend, regardless of how little they actually knew each other.

”What are you doing out here?” Ipomoea comes to a stop, reaching out to brush his muzzle against his friend. ”Looking for you, actually!” he admits, his voice a little sheepish. ”How have you been? You look well,” he asks politely. But it’s more than just pleasantries that he might exchange; it’s been so long since he’s last met with Eros, he truly wants to know how he is - and how he’s been. Questions bubble through his mind - why are you so far from the Court? did you ever find your friend you were looking for? how have you settled into Dawn? - but he chokes them down and listens patiently instead.

He bobs his head to clear his thoughts. ”As it turns out, I actually had something I wished to discuss with you. Would you walk with me?” He turns, offering his shoulder to him.

And, unknowingly, begins his way towards the meadow Eros had just come from.

hearts are breaking
wars are raging on
you’ve got me nervous
i’m at the end of my rope
hey, man, we can’t all be like you

i wish we were all rose-colored too
my rose-colored boy

@eros together we make the slowest threads on Novus I think
”here am i!“

empluvie art

Messages In This Thread
everything will fall in line - by Ipomoea - 04-15-2018, 05:25 PM