Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - everything will fall in line

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Eros

"i walked into the room dripping in
gold. a wave of heads did turn,
or so i've been told"
EROS
As they near Eros' garden, Po seems to become more distracted. He isn’t sure if he’s imagining it; it’s altogether possible that Eros himself is the one losing focus. He tries his best to ignore the rising worry that he’ll get in trouble for using Court property without permission, but the closer they get the more it needles at his mind.

What if he would be asked to leave Delumine? And after he’d finally made a home and friends here, too. “I really like it. It’s so beautiful, especially when all of the flowers and plants are in bloom.”

When Po speaks, though, he doesn’t ask him to leave, doesn’t even ask him about the garden. Instead, to Eros' surprise, he asks him to be Dawn’s Champion of Community.

“You—you think I’d be good for it?” he asks, tone undecided between bewilderment and gratitude. No one had ever thought him suited for any position of importance before, especially not a Court-related one: politics were Aion’s realm, not his. Eros was versed in fashion and art. He isn’t sure people will think a creative belongs in Court affairs; he isn’t sure he thinks he belongs, either. But Po seems to believe in him, and he’s motivated by the thought of Aion, if he were here to be proud of Eros in his appointment.

So he smiles despite the tug of that thought at his heart, and accepts. “I’d like that. I’m grateful you thought of me.” It reminds him that although he is without his mate, he still has friends by his side.
@ipomoea yess we can do it C:
aimless | footybandit

Messages In This Thread
everything will fall in line - by Ipomoea - 04-15-2018, 05:25 PM
RE: everything will fall in line - by Eros - 06-02-2018, 09:53 PM
RE: everything will fall in line - by Ipomoea - 09-08-2018, 10:33 AM
RE: everything will fall in line - by Eros - 09-24-2018, 06:48 PM
RE: everything will fall in line - by Ipomoea - 03-10-2019, 04:19 PM
RE: everything will fall in line - by Eros - 03-14-2019, 02:14 PM
RE: everything will fall in line - by Ipomoea - 03-20-2019, 01:49 PM
RE: everything will fall in line - by Eros - 04-30-2019, 09:34 AM