Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - . skies are blue, haven't been for a while

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

i'd rather be spitting blood,

Reichenbach?

The tender voice was almost lost within the candlelit court, drowned out by the distant drums and melodies of his revelling people. It gave him cause to turn from the vast window set in the muted stone wall of the corridor, argent eyes slipping from familiar face to familiar face in search of who sought him out. There — familiar... yet still a stranger. Moira stood out from the crowd of dark skinned courtiers that spent their time within the Keep, her skin a flaming sunset in comparison to the shadowy cast of their Caligo-inspired dress. He'd seen her, of course.. though he took notice of every new face he passed within his city, it wasn't easy to forget a girl blooming with the colours of a crimson sky.

Reichenbach turned from the window, his black lips sliding easily into a pleasant grin as he drew closer, bringing the scent of jasmine and woodsmoke with him. The light danced upon his ebony curls and caught in the red hues of his mahogany skin, shadows trapped within the planes of his rough-hewn face — he felt as if he'd aged several years since the night of his coronation. Though perhaps it was right for a King to look aged.. even if a contagious vibrancy still permeated the air around him. 

"You called?"

His melodic voice emerged, a baritone edged with humour. Now they stood only feet apart it was easy to get lost within the details of the young woman's face — long lashed eyes, an elegantly built face, sharp bones.. yellow eyes that revealed a determined intelligence. Reich cocked his head ever so slightly, tucking every point of interest away before saying;

"A pleasure to finally meet you, Moira."

Would she be surprised that he knew her name? Some were.. But he hadn't risen to his position based on bloodline or royalty, he had been voted in. He knew his city and it's people, had grown up with the sly-eyed merchants and wild residents — every new face was an opportunity to spread the wealth of Denocte. More importantly, it was the people that made Caligo's court what it was — ever-changing and varied, with talents and cultures collected from all over the world. 

What cultures, what talents, did this flaming girl bring?

@Moira oh. my. goodness. I am so beyond sorry for the wait on this!! I'll be much quicker from now on xx ALSO, I ADORE MOIRA <3 Lil sweetpea!

space

Messages In This Thread
RE: . skies are blue, haven't been for a while - by Reichenbach - 04-26-2018, 09:40 PM
RE: . skies are blue, haven't been for a while - by Reichenbach - 05-07-2018, 05:47 AM
RE: . skies are blue, haven't been for a while - by Reichenbach - 05-16-2018, 04:08 AM
RE: . skies are blue, haven't been for a while - by Reichenbach - 05-28-2018, 06:28 AM