Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - . skies are blue, haven't been for a while

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

i'd rather be spitting blood,

Her voice was unique, and made him utterly curious about the origin of it. It was in complete contrast with her colours, her wings of flame and ember. 

"and you, my king. i believed a meeting was in order at last, please excuse me for having postponed it so long?"

He grinned, a humoured gleam touching his long lashed eyes; "I won't hold it against you."

Had his baritone voice not been so musical, it would have clashed against the gentle timbre of his companion.. as it was... somehow, they worked together. Reichenbach noticed and said nothing, listening in silence as Moira continued to speak. It was excellent that she had taken it upon herself to aid the infirmary — especially when healers were not common in Denocte. The more healers, the better. 

"my family is not here, but they trained exquisite healers"

His keen gaze did not miss the flicker of yearning that tightened her slender brow, but again, he chose not to mention it. Some things were better left unquestioned — at least until Moira decided otherwise. 

"Excellent!, " he boomed, smiling, "Perhaps once you've settled in you can assist our Champion of Healing, Seree, in teaching others your skills.. If that is something you would enjoy?"

@Moira 

space

Messages In This Thread
RE: . skies are blue, haven't been for a while - by Reichenbach - 04-26-2018, 09:40 PM
RE: . skies are blue, haven't been for a while - by Reichenbach - 05-07-2018, 05:47 AM
RE: . skies are blue, haven't been for a while - by Reichenbach - 05-16-2018, 04:08 AM
RE: . skies are blue, haven't been for a while - by Reichenbach - 05-28-2018, 06:28 AM