Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - !! Church Bells [Relic Contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered,
surrounded by the world

"Old Noah looked out into the driving rain,
Them Unicorns was hiding, playing silly games,
Kicking and splashing while the rain was pouring,
Oh, them silly Unicorns."

Humming along, but still... Next time, I thought grumpily. I'm going to find a safer way to this last land. I shudder, feeling quite uncomfortable after my path down the canyons of Solterra and up the mountain peaks to... the land of Night, I suppose. More than once in all this journeying through Novus I've felt myself at risk of death or at least serious maiming. The path I took was narrow, but luckily I'd passed the horrible cliff edges awhile ago. Now I'm just worried about falling and breaking a limb. The sun's waning light is offering little if any help, but what can I expect in the land of Night? I reach a plateau area and stop to rest my aching limbs. I've definitely lost weight by now, having been traveling almost non-stop for who knows how long now. I hear noises - the sound of hoofbeats along another path. I stand there for a moment, listening to the clip clops along the path as I wait for the equine to show itself (for the noises clearly sounded like another hooved one). I don't see anyone appearing and I take a few steps in the direction of the noise, peering down a path to find a light-colored mare headed my direction. I wonder whether to speak or not, not wanting to startle the mare from her momentary safety. Better to let her know of my presence before she looks up and takes fright just at my sudden appearance. "Lady Comrade!" I call softly. "I hope not to surprise you - hello." Voice gruff, but friendly. I'm no threat, no murderer.

"."
@Noxia

Messages In This Thread
!! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Noxia - 06-20-2017, 03:58 AM
RE: !! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Rostislav - 06-20-2017, 02:45 PM
RE: !! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Noxia - 06-21-2017, 05:35 PM
RE: !! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Rostislav - 06-21-2017, 06:58 PM
RE: !! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Noxia - 06-21-2017, 11:42 PM
RE: !! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Rostislav - 06-24-2017, 06:08 PM
RE: !! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Noxia - 06-26-2017, 11:47 AM
RE: !! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Rostislav - 06-26-2017, 06:26 PM