Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - !! Church Bells [Relic Contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Noxia

Noxia
And it only hurts when I'm breathing
My heart only breaks when it's beating
Okay. One step. Two steps. Check the rocks - kick off a few loose ones and listen to the sound as they tumble down, down, down. So. Yeah. We definitely don't want to go that way, because that sounds like a definite death. Though, for some reason, she keeps on kicking rocks off the edges every few steps. Yes, because if she kicked enough of them off the edge then one time they wouldn't fall into oblivion. Totally the smart move. Totally made sense.

Yet, as she did this she had almost pulled herself into a trance. It was taking most of her concentration to ensure that she didn't slip off of the edge and tumble down to the same death that the rocks had been sent to. Her eyes flicker up as she reaches a broad section of the cliff - with a nook that could easily situate a few different equines depending on their size - to see a slightly larger stallion before her. Blue eyes widen just in as he speaks, seeming to have noticed him at the same time that he noticed her. Though, she guessed he had far less social anxiety than she did. Lady comrade? Her ears twitch in confusion, though listen to the rest of his statement. The gruff voice seems to be hesitant, hoping to not have surprised the mare before offering the usual greeting.

Gently she shakes her head. "Uhm. No. You're f-fine." she whispered, voice slowly ramping up in volume until it was a normal, but still quiet, level.

Really? Are you going to lie? He totally surprised you. I swear, Nox. The facepalm moments. They are real.

Slowly, she inched to the side - placing herself into the stable nook and then dipping her head a little. "Sorry if I'm blocking the way. I... I was just trying to look for the relic up here. You may pass if you need to..." hesitant, but smooth voice slid into the sunset. Aye, much more movement around here for the night probably wasn't of the most intelligent ideas. So, for now, she would stay in this nook. If this roan stag with horns wished to keep going forward then that was up to him. She... she would not.

@Rostislav
>
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
!! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Noxia - 06-20-2017, 03:58 AM
RE: !! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Rostislav - 06-20-2017, 02:45 PM
RE: !! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Noxia - 06-21-2017, 05:35 PM
RE: !! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Rostislav - 06-21-2017, 06:58 PM
RE: !! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Noxia - 06-21-2017, 11:42 PM
RE: !! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Rostislav - 06-24-2017, 06:08 PM
RE: !! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Noxia - 06-26-2017, 11:47 AM
RE: !! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Rostislav - 06-26-2017, 06:26 PM