Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - darkness eternal

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lavinia

COME DOWN TO THE BLACK SEA SWIMMING WITH ME.
GO DOWN WITH ME, FALL WITH ME.
LET'S MAKE IT WORTH IT.

Her ears twitch at the sound of someone speaking to her, at first she thinks it just her mind playing tricks. But as she lifts her head to look towards the voice, she sees him. A male of churning colors of white, brown, and black. If she was not in pain she might have made some comment about his handsome looks, but her pain addled mind could not come up with a witty response. With a slight glance back at her reflection, the singed fur and messed up locks of hair. She probably looked like something that went through hell and back which wasn't entirely a lie.

"There is nothing to like." She managed to speak, voice a bit ragged from her run and her smoke filled lungs. How stupid she was for running through the gates but she had done it. When she returned she'd no doubt be scolded and punished for it. Did she care at the moment? No. Returning her gaze back to the man before her she started to move out of the water, the water had been soothing on her burned skin. Her legs especially had felt better within it's cooling depths, but she was cold.

"I will be fine. Dragon fire does not agree with me apparently." She answered with a light chuckle despite the honesty within her words. Though she was not angry with Aether, it had been her own fault to go through the gates at that time to begin with. "Forgive me..it's rude not to introduce oneself so my name is Lavinia."

@Raam <3
speech color!

Messages In This Thread
darkness eternal - by Lavinia - 04-29-2018, 11:06 PM
RE: darkness eternal - by Raam - 05-04-2018, 02:18 PM
RE: darkness eternal - by Lavinia - 05-08-2018, 04:21 PM
RE: darkness eternal - by Raam - 05-10-2018, 02:39 PM