Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - A Dance with Dragons

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Jude

My skin has turned to porcelain, to ivory, to steel.

It seems an age ago that they had last done something remotely like this.. Jude had been in dire need of a bath upon his arrival to Denocte and he had scrubbed away the first layers of fitlth the night prior, but it never felt quite enough. At the mere mention of a spa day, he had leaped at the thought. His tears were replaced with smiles and and he felt for the first time in a while, truly relaxed.

Whilst his companions lounged, Jude enjoys the warmth of the baths. He rests submerged with merely his eyes and nose surfaced. There are no flowers entwined in his hair, he is entirely bare and exposed. Tendrils of pink float on the surface of the water and his breaths come in slow and easy. It eased the aching of his bones from the days of travel between Terrastella and Denocte. He absently lowers his nose and begins to blow bubbles, listening to the noise that is almost cathartic.

When Isorath opens his mouth, his eyes slowly open and he stares at his friend. It is good to see him relax, to see him tucked away from a world that demonized him for sins he never committed. Though his feelings have settled into something more steady, less obsessive he doesn’t admire Isorath any less. He blinks a couple of times and then lifts his face from the water to take a breath.

“Reminds me of home,” he says softly and absently shifts his position, letting his tail lift briefly out of the water only to fall back into it. “I needed to get away from them.” He murmurs and turns his head towards the door, prejudice slipping through the surface as he thinks of the meeting in Dusk, but decides to push it from his mind and he turns towards Isorath. “I think I want to take up painting again.” He muses, not having touched his brush in the long months since his departure from Vectaeryn.

LYRICS AND YOU CAN ALSO
@Isorath @Vaella

space

[/align]

Messages In This Thread
A Dance with Dragons - by Isorath - 05-01-2018, 03:57 PM
RE: A Dance with Dragons - by Vaella - 05-02-2018, 12:33 AM
RE: A Dance with Dragons - by Jude - 05-02-2018, 01:45 AM
RE: A Dance with Dragons - by Isorath - 05-02-2018, 02:31 AM
RE: A Dance with Dragons - by Vaella - 05-02-2018, 02:52 AM
RE: A Dance with Dragons - by Jude - 05-02-2018, 03:34 AM
RE: A Dance with Dragons - by Isorath - 05-03-2018, 03:12 AM