Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - A Dance with Dragons

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vaella

V A E L L A

Vaella felt Isorath's tail wrap around hers and smiled just a tad, continuing to hum the familiar song. Her eyes closed for the moment as she just let the song carry between them all, not a big person on emotions just as much as her cousin but..this was different. For Isorath and Jude she could be like this, vulnerable..soft even. For the outside world she was distant and cold as steel, with a hidden fire that showed in her eyes constantly to her enemies.

Then it was Jude who came to comfort Isorath next, her eyes opened slowly to look over to the blush colored kirin. Her friend and family. Each of them were hers and she'd sacrifice much for them if it meant their happiness. The realization of that hit her like a ton of bricks, her song coming to an end not that she noticed she had stopped. She was very quiet, her ears twitching every now and then to listen to Jude's comforting words to Isorath. How..poetic they sounded.

With a start she snapped her head to look over at Isorath when he spoke to her, orange-gold eyes watching him quietly. "Flawlessly flawed perhaps. But that is one of the many things I love about you cousin." Vaella's response comes soft and with a tiny hint of a smile, there was no teasing in her tone this time. Just honest truth. Flawed her cousin may be but that did not shatter her love for him. The same could be said about Jude as she turned towards her friend.

"I am not a poet by anyone's standards and Isorath pretty much summed up how we both feel. But..you are so much more than how you see yourself, Jude. Both of you. As big as our family is there are only a few I ever felt I could open myself fully to..and they are here with me right now." She looked between them both with yet another soft smile pulling across her lips. "I'll hold you to that dear cousin. It's been far too long since we practiced together."

"speaking colour"

@Jude @Isorath

space

Messages In This Thread
A Dance with Dragons - by Isorath - 05-01-2018, 03:57 PM
RE: A Dance with Dragons - by Vaella - 05-02-2018, 12:33 AM
RE: A Dance with Dragons - by Jude - 05-02-2018, 01:45 AM
RE: A Dance with Dragons - by Isorath - 05-02-2018, 02:31 AM
RE: A Dance with Dragons - by Vaella - 05-02-2018, 02:52 AM
RE: A Dance with Dragons - by Jude - 05-02-2018, 03:34 AM
RE: A Dance with Dragons - by Isorath - 05-03-2018, 03:12 AM
RE: A Dance with Dragons - by Vaella - 05-03-2018, 11:39 PM