Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - petals in the air

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Orion

ORION
exiled prince

Perhaps he was taking his job too seriously, or maybe he was taking himself too seriously. Orion thought himself still somewhat of a newcomer to the Court, rather than its Emissary, and it was a foolish thought to partake in. He was worried, perhaps, that many would not see him as fit for the role, and the pressure was something that rested on his shoulders. It was thinking that would get him in to trouble some day, certainly.

The Emissary shook himself out of his thoughts, deciding to push them away elsewhere as his ears perked and a lazy smile pulled on scarred lips. "That I have. I couldn't refuse such a lovely service, and it's good to see I'm not the only one that visited." The red and white was tangled upon his horns on the back of his head as well as his forehead, but he found himself relaxed. For the day, he was simply a member of the court, enjoying its festivities. A flutter in his stomach came to life briefly at the compliment, before it was gone and he found himself smiling more warmly. "You look good with such a looping crown of your own. As do you, Alba. You both look wonderful."

He was not one to ever forget that young owl, and he chuckled as he stepped a little closer toward the two of them, more at ease than anything else, and seeking the company and closeness, so they didn't have to shout over a distance.

The music and singing had him curious, though he did not bob his own head, he was aware that the other was beginning to bob along. The invitation clearly startled him, though he was quick to offer a sheepish smile and a soft laugh. "Are you so certain you want me, then? I've never been one to learn how to dance, I fumble." That didn't stop him from walking a step or two closer. So long as there was space.. well, he could try to dance, couldn't he?

That, and he couldn't help but want to enjoy himself with Somnus. A soft spot indeed.

@Somnus || he has 4 left hooves oml

Messages In This Thread
petals in the air - by Orion - 05-03-2018, 11:05 PM
RE: petals in the air - by Somnus - 05-06-2018, 05:34 AM
RE: petals in the air - by Orion - 05-06-2018, 09:49 AM
RE: petals in the air - by Somnus - 05-13-2018, 09:12 AM
RE: petals in the air - by Orion - 05-13-2018, 01:41 PM