Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - sanctuary

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Cynix

CYNIX
day met night

Wandering through the crowds and not drawing attention like he would in Denocte was largely a relief for the boy, soon to be man. There were no glares or venomous whispers, merely curious stares and murmurs of him being from Night and visiting. It was nothing to really visit other Courts, but he supposed that some of the foals wondered just where he was from, why he looked a bit strange with wings on his head and braids in his hair. That, at least, Cynix could handle.

If prodded, Cynix would admit that he startled slightly at the sudden boom of a voice directed at him, a greeting that had his hooves skidding slightly on mortar as his wings fluffed out in alarm on his head, shedding off a feather or two before tucking in once more out of embarrassment. Rather than look sheepish, a smile drew itself on his lips, and Cynix lifted his head an inch or so, not to look as if he were cowering.

"Good evening!" he called back, though his own voice was still tripping over itself in terms of depth. "I am not, I come from Denocte, just.. visiting." Though he would seek sanctuary here, more than anything, that didn't mean he had to bring up such dire news at the moment. He could stuff the thoughts away for the time being and instead smile and laugh a little. A nice change of pace, compared to the unsettling turn of events back home.

"I have to admit, I wandered here," Cyn noted, smiling a little more. "I'm Cynix. I haven't seen your face here, but then again, this is only my second time here."

@Raymond || <3 !

Messages In This Thread
sanctuary - by Cynix - 05-05-2018, 10:00 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Raymond - 05-14-2018, 01:46 AM
RE: sanctuary - by Cynix - 05-14-2018, 11:19 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Raymond - 05-15-2018, 04:49 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Cynix - 05-15-2018, 05:20 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Raymond - 05-19-2018, 07:34 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Cynix - 05-20-2018, 08:38 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Raymond - 05-25-2018, 04:52 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Cynix - 05-26-2018, 09:55 AM
RE: sanctuary - by Raymond - 05-30-2018, 01:26 PM