Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - sanctuary

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Cynix

CYNIX
day met night

Well, that certainly did explain it, that this man was new in the lands. Cynix only knew a bare handful though from around here, from those that were seen and glanced when he had wandered in at a time. The boy -- soon to be man -- hoped that perhaps he could find a place here while the proverbial storms between courts were kicking up, to take shelter from it all and find comfort somewhere.

Pushing the thoughts away, he was given a name, and his lips split in to a warm smile as he looked over the rest of the crowd, the hustle and bustle of Terrasellians making their way around their day. This place, the court itself, was ridiculously busy, but he found he enjoyed people watching in some loose form of the term. It passed the time, and he could learn about their lives by what they sought out, what their idle chatter pointed to.

"Quite so. It's so lively here," Cynix admitted, his voice taking on a tone of awe more than anything else. Denocte was likely the same, a hive of activity, but he never stood aside to watch merely because he knew what glares would be aimed his way. He spared himself, in that sense.

Flicking a wing -- and an ear -- he turned his head to look at the red man beside him, offering a smile as he let out a soft laugh. "I was born in the court life, so this is more like home than the less built lands would be. I have to say, I'm envious though, of the wandering life. Maybe that's why I don't seem to sit well in one place for too long. I always seem to go somewhere." Of course, his hooves would lead him to Courts and others, more populated lands than anything, but he was always on the move.

@Raymond || <3 !

Messages In This Thread
sanctuary - by Cynix - 05-05-2018, 10:00 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Raymond - 05-14-2018, 01:46 AM
RE: sanctuary - by Cynix - 05-14-2018, 11:19 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Raymond - 05-15-2018, 04:49 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Cynix - 05-15-2018, 05:20 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Raymond - 05-19-2018, 07:34 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Cynix - 05-20-2018, 08:38 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Raymond - 05-25-2018, 04:52 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Cynix - 05-26-2018, 09:55 AM
RE: sanctuary - by Raymond - 05-30-2018, 01:26 PM