Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - bone to rune; skull to dust

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Silas

A strange mixture of scents wafted into the pale kirin's nostrils. Smoke of burning trees- a lovely scent that he could wrap himself into for days- plus a rich floral odor. Then finally, and most curiously, the peculiar coppery scent of blood, nearly tangible on his tongue. It was coming from the stranger.

There was an uncomfortable weight between them, or at least, Silas sensed that the other, very strange stallion was uncomfortable. He himself held no opinion on the matter. He kept his distance, not being the touchy, feely, cuddly kind. The eyes that met his, the words of warning and distrust. All Silas could think Was that he had made no promises. A loophole in language.

Despite that distrust, Turhan introduced himself, and seemed on the whole rather open and inviting. It was peculiar. Still, the offer on the table was for Silas to pick his brain. Picking it for real might have been fun, or perhaps picking those teeth... Silas found himself momentarily distracted as he realized the pearly whites flashed at him were even sharper and pointier than his own. ’Fascinating!’ Perhaps he’d just found his first question.

"My, what sharp teeth you have!" A flash of his own grin. “Tell me, what causes you to have such crocodile teeth? And your mane the decoration? Your face the skull? A stranger sight I haven’t seen in a very long time. Is this normal dress for those in this land?” The questions were, of course, completely genuine, as was Silas’s curiosity. He knew nothing of Novus, not even its name, and this beast was quite the oddity.

@Turhan
Sorry it’s shitty..

Messages In This Thread
bone to rune; skull to dust - by Turhan - 05-18-2018, 10:56 AM
RE: bone to rune; skull to dust - by Silas - 05-19-2018, 01:01 AM
RE: bone to rune; skull to dust - by Turhan - 05-23-2018, 11:04 AM
RE: bone to rune; skull to dust - by Silas - 05-24-2018, 05:50 PM
RE: bone to rune; skull to dust - by Turhan - 05-27-2018, 04:28 PM
RE: bone to rune; skull to dust - by Silas - 06-24-2018, 11:25 PM