Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - crooked smiles, calloused hands [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

R E I C H E N B A C H

[Image: Pthve7r.png]

LIKE ICARUS LOVED THE SUN

His wild grin softened as she turned, fright making her soft coat stare, the wind snarling around her delicately boned face. It was an awful night to be climbing the peak, and she looked so small and fragile that something within Reichenbach's deep chest burned and growled to protect someone so gentle. His step was quick and nimble as he drew closer, silver eyes suddenly alight with purpose as her voice was thrown to him over the eddies of wild wind. When he was close enough for her to see he shook his head in answer, moving ever closer until, finally, he stood before her. 

"Perhaps - but I wouldn't advise sleeping at the temple."

His voice echoed like warmth and wildness as he shifted to block the worst of the wind from her delicate frame, the following silence somewhat shocking as the whistle and whine of the wind was reduced. Gods, was she beautiful. Avian boned and tiny, he subtly slid his silver eyes from the tips of her dainty hooves and up the flawless elegance that was her breakable legs, slipping ever further until his long lashed gaze met hers. Her eyes were like chips of a cloudless day, baby blue and gentle - filled with fright. Reichenbach gave a gentle smile, offering:

"I have someplace safer - quieter, too. You can stay with me 'til morning"

He offered his soft lips as a comfort against her fragile neck, the contact leaving him wanting more. She smelled like rosewater and rain, her hair storing the scent like folds of silk. Reichenbach turned, agile and sure upon the steep path up the mountain, then swung his head back around and added;

"That is, if you would like to."

He sent a quick prayer up to Calligo as he spoke, hoping she might bless his night and encourage the delicate little mare to follow him back to camp. With a start he realised he didn't know her name, so he paused, half turning -

"I'm Reichenbach, by the way."

@Noxia 

Messages In This Thread
crooked smiles, calloused hands [relic contest] - by Reichenbach - 06-22-2017, 01:38 AM
RE: crooked smiles, calloused hands [relic contest] - by Noxia - 06-22-2017, 10:10 AM
RE: crooked smiles, calloused hands [relic contest] - by Reichenbach - 06-25-2017, 11:15 PM
RE: crooked smiles, calloused hands [relic contest] - by Noxia - 06-26-2017, 09:41 AM
RE: crooked smiles, calloused hands [relic contest] - by Reichenbach - 06-29-2017, 10:32 PM
RE: crooked smiles, calloused hands [relic contest] - by Noxia - 08-15-2017, 11:31 PM