Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - crooked smiles, calloused hands [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Noxia

Noxia
And it only hurts when I'm breathing
My heart only breaks when it's beating
God. Calligo. Nox needed to get better at guessing how much time it would take to reach her destinations so that she wouldn't end up in these dangerous situations. Her bodice was trembling now - with the cold nipping at her coat and the wind beginning to pull her locks in violent motions around her bodice. Not safe. Not safe. She should have turned around while she had the chance. But now... now she was afraid if she started to turn her hoof might slip over the edge and she would tumble with it.

Nox thought she heard the sound of other hooves, but with the sound of the wind howling in her ears, she thought that she was just going crazy. It was only when she heard the sound of 'You're mad!"  that her head snapped in the general direction and her eyes locked onto a grinning stallion. Her eyes widened, and her already trembling body was trembling even further in fear. He hadn't been there! He hadn't been there?!

She still didn't dare to turn her whole body, her neck was just twisted to the side as far as possible. His eyes, though... they didn't seem dangerous. The wind seemed to envelop him in a layer of safety, seemed to create the fiber of his being. In fact, the way his hair was being flipped around almost looked as if he dared to control the direction of each lock. Was this the work of Calligo? "The top has to be safer than here!?" she says, with her voice wavering in uncertainty. God, was she stupid. Stupid and scared. So scared, in fact, that her limbs were frozen in place - especially with the wind only getting worse.

Well, at least if you die you don't get to die alone - and I get a small show to continue to facepalm at. I swear Nox, you get yourself in some of the worst situations I've ever seen.

@Reichenbach -- it's fine! I've been derping around the past few days anyways. And OMG PUPPY! ^-^
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
crooked smiles, calloused hands [relic contest] - by Reichenbach - 06-22-2017, 01:38 AM
RE: crooked smiles, calloused hands [relic contest] - by Noxia - 06-22-2017, 10:10 AM
RE: crooked smiles, calloused hands [relic contest] - by Reichenbach - 06-25-2017, 11:15 PM
RE: crooked smiles, calloused hands [relic contest] - by Noxia - 06-26-2017, 09:41 AM
RE: crooked smiles, calloused hands [relic contest] - by Reichenbach - 06-29-2017, 10:32 PM
RE: crooked smiles, calloused hands [relic contest] - by Noxia - 08-15-2017, 11:31 PM