Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - get them drunk on rose water

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Relic

ONCE MORE
AN ERA IS FADING

The Dawn Court held its own beauty as much as the Dusk Court did, and the ancient was glad to have caught wind of the festivities. It was a lovely thing, with flower petals dancing in the air, pressing down against the ground wherever he walked. Certainly, this place would have the remnants of the festival for the next few days, what with so many flowers being used and dancing around, being worn. It would be a lovely sight for days to come, he was certain.

All the same, he tilted his ears toward the other, still a bit sheepish in his smile. It wasn't as if he had meant to bowl the pretty lady over, and he was grateful all the same that he had stopped his pace before he'd accidentally hurt her in some way. "Regardless, I still do feel apologetic. I don't particularly like harming someone, accidental or not," Relic sighed out, smiling all the more with sharp teeth.

He felt (and of course saw) her gaze wandering over him, and there was a flicker of a flattering sensation through his chest. He was used to many looking at him, unsure of his origins or what he even was. Really, he had been like any other equine in the beginning, until his immortality had shaped him and he had become one with the cosmos above. Stars and time had formed him into an ancient creature that had seen many, many, years pass him by, the world a steadily revolving thing with everything evolving alongside it.

Her words drifted through the air, and he blinked in surprise, tilting his head to look at her before his lips curled in to an even more joyous smile. "I have many stories from my ventures... from a world long ago, too." His previous immortality was no secret that he kept hidden. If asked, he would speak about it freely, and how that upon stepping in to Novus, it had slipped off of his shoulders and left him mortal once more.

"It all depends on what you want to know. I can tell you any sort of story you can think of." Relic chuckled as he moved to step beside her, to allow himself to accompany her. "I am Relic, by the way. I might as well start with my name, hmm?" He chuckled as he shifted on those cloven hooves, beginning to walk with her once she started. There were many things he could tell her, could tell anyone, if all they did was ask.

@Pandora || <3 <3

Messages In This Thread
get them drunk on rose water - by Pandora - 05-31-2018, 09:43 PM
RE: get them drunk on rose water - by Relic - 05-31-2018, 11:19 PM
RE: get them drunk on rose water - by Pandora - 06-26-2018, 02:25 PM
RE: get them drunk on rose water - by Relic - 06-26-2018, 03:54 PM
RE: get them drunk on rose water - by Pandora - 06-27-2018, 02:12 AM
RE: get them drunk on rose water - by Relic - 06-27-2018, 03:12 PM
RE: get them drunk on rose water - by Pandora - 06-28-2018, 01:02 PM
RE: get them drunk on rose water - by Relic - 07-03-2018, 03:45 PM