Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - get them drunk on rose water

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Relic

ONCE MORE
AN ERA IS FADING

Another traveler, it seemed, that crossed the borders of lands and took in the scenery. Perhaps she was like him in some degree, though he himself simply basked in the lands, learned what he could, stayed and made a home while he could, before the inevitable would occur. He had found life in many places, though only two he had stuck with longer than a few years. Both had vanished, claimed by nature once more, struck by disaster that he had lived through as others had succumbed and he had moved on with a heavy heart. Part of him hoped perhaps this land would be different. After all, he held the ropes of mortality now, and if something took this land, there was a large chance that he too, would go with it.

Shaking his thoughts gently, the kirin flicked his ears as he walked with her, keeping her on his good side and smiling slightly as he did, sharp teeth shown. "Well, Pandora," he started, stepping on cosmic hooves, weaving through the bodies with her, noting passing glances thrown his way. "My homeland.. no longer has a name. To think, I don't think it ever truly had a name in the beginning as it was.. it was just.. there. It was a wonderful place, though many dark tidings had enveloped it more than once..." He drew in a breath before letting it out as he walked, his gaze becoming slightly distant in his good eye.

"It used to be a lovely place, though millennia have passed, and it crumbled to the will of nature and time. It's not the first place to, nor the last, but it was the first I had experienced it." He offered a small smile, a twitching of his lips. "It was beautiful, but most lands are. Many faces were there that I could recall, but their names are dust on the wind, too far gone... just as they are."

@Pandora || <3 <3

Messages In This Thread
get them drunk on rose water - by Pandora - 05-31-2018, 09:43 PM
RE: get them drunk on rose water - by Relic - 05-31-2018, 11:19 PM
RE: get them drunk on rose water - by Pandora - 06-26-2018, 02:25 PM
RE: get them drunk on rose water - by Relic - 06-26-2018, 03:54 PM
RE: get them drunk on rose water - by Pandora - 06-27-2018, 02:12 AM
RE: get them drunk on rose water - by Relic - 06-27-2018, 03:12 PM
RE: get them drunk on rose water - by Pandora - 06-28-2018, 01:02 PM
RE: get them drunk on rose water - by Relic - 07-03-2018, 03:45 PM