Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - dusty pages and candlelight

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Relic

ONCE MORE
AN ERA IS FADING

Tilting his head, keeping his bad eye away from her sight. It was marked with a jagged scar, white and gray against his black fur. Still, Relic only smiled softly, his good eye trained on the Sovereign, not really surprised to see that she was a little shocked that he knew her name. "Thank you very much. I was hoping it would be somewhat comfortable for my long hours." The corners of his eyes crinkled up as he smiled, letting out a chuckle. Despite the tension from the gilded mare, he was at ease.

Millennia upon millennia left its mark on the ancient cosmic being, even if he was mortal now. He knew the value of being relaxed even in the most tense of times.

"It's quite alright, I've only just come in to your ranks, so it's no surprise that I'm not known." The kirin shuffled himself a little, stretching his legs and lifting them before placing them down, his tail curling around his back legs. The tuft of white hair was a plume, resting against dark legs and shimmering scales. "My name is Relic. It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person, rather than hear about you."

He swept his horned head down in a delicate bow, not too deep, before lifting up again as he smiled to her softly.

@Florentine || yay!

Messages In This Thread
dusty pages and candlelight - by Relic - 06-03-2018, 04:01 PM
RE: dusty pages and candlelight - by Florentine - 06-11-2018, 11:50 AM
RE: dusty pages and candlelight - by Relic - 06-12-2018, 04:45 PM
RE: dusty pages and candlelight - by Florentine - 06-28-2018, 11:20 AM
RE: dusty pages and candlelight - by Relic - 06-30-2018, 03:16 PM
RE: dusty pages and candlelight - by Florentine - 07-02-2018, 05:35 AM
RE: dusty pages and candlelight - by Relic - 07-06-2018, 10:03 PM
RE: dusty pages and candlelight - by Florentine - 07-16-2018, 10:12 AM
RE: dusty pages and candlelight - by Relic - 07-20-2018, 11:17 PM