Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - dusty pages and candlelight

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Relic

ONCE MORE
AN ERA IS FADING

The cushions beneath the ancient were comfortable, and he found his legs curling a little more atop them, his tail covering a good chunk of his body just by resting on his hind legs and flank. As she joined him, he reached with his ability, gently offering up a cup of tea, smelling vaguely of peppermint. It was a good thing to sip on late at night, soothing to the mind and soul, he had found. So he smiled at the woman in gold, content in her presence, and honored she would join him.

A laugh bubbled up from his chest, a deep timbre that worked its way up and out, before softly spilling in to the air. "As a Sovereign, I didn't think it would be too dangerous to meet you. You are a woman of the people, aren't you?" he asked, with that ever lazy smile on his lips.

Calmly, Relic marked his page in the book, gently closing it and allowing it to rest on the table before him, the shadows cast from flickering candles dancing over craggy scales and horns, causing him to shimmer as the cosmos did. Space and gold, contained in one room. The two of them lit up the library with dancing glimmers that reflected on to the walls, colors mingling and weaving through one another.

"I have heard that you make pleasant company, m'lady Florentine. So far, the rumors hold true," Relic admitted pleasantly. It was always good to have the company of those that could make others warm just by being near them. He'd heard many things, but he would not judge based on word of mouth. He had lived too long to make mistakes like that. "I happen to have joined your sages... and I am curious as to the others? I haven't seen them around much, though I find the pull of books alluring recently. It's a need, to learn more of these lands."

@Florentine || shhh it's fine <3

Messages In This Thread
dusty pages and candlelight - by Relic - 06-03-2018, 04:01 PM
RE: dusty pages and candlelight - by Florentine - 06-11-2018, 11:50 AM
RE: dusty pages and candlelight - by Relic - 06-12-2018, 04:45 PM
RE: dusty pages and candlelight - by Florentine - 06-28-2018, 11:20 AM
RE: dusty pages and candlelight - by Relic - 06-30-2018, 03:16 PM
RE: dusty pages and candlelight - by Florentine - 07-02-2018, 05:35 AM
RE: dusty pages and candlelight - by Relic - 07-06-2018, 10:03 PM
RE: dusty pages and candlelight - by Florentine - 07-16-2018, 10:12 AM
RE: dusty pages and candlelight - by Relic - 07-20-2018, 11:17 PM