Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Joining The Stars

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Xeria

[Image: xeria_by_freckledraven-dbvt7xh.png]

Xeria's mind had flown away with the sun as she ambled along, and the sound of a voice caught her off guard. She halted and turned toward the noise, surprised to see a stallion there, smaller in stature than her, and... was that a skull on his head? What an interesting character, she thought. Her head raised a bit, her little ears pricked forward, her single golden eye twinkling with amused interest for the first time in ages as he approached her. A bit of the tiredness, the dullness, the 

"Some guidance to a good place to be at night, perhaps. Or some company if you feel so inclined." She said thoughtfully. "I'm new here and haven't quite figured my way around yet."

She was only vaguely aware of his boring stare into her eye socket - it had been years since she'd gotten used to others staring. One-eyed horses weren't exactly common-place as it was, but her scar wasn't exactly subtle. There was no playing it off as if she'd been born that way, or had had it carefully removed by a trained healer. No, it had obviously been forcefully stolen from her. Likely by the same creature who left the sprinkling of small black scars over her coat.

"My name is Xeria."

- - -
Please tag @Xeria !
@Kauri

Messages In This Thread
Joining The Stars - by Xeria - 06-03-2018, 07:25 PM
RE: Joining The Stars - by Kauri - 06-04-2018, 04:02 PM
RE: Joining The Stars - by Xeria - 06-05-2018, 12:15 PM
RE: Joining The Stars - by Kauri - 06-06-2018, 10:31 PM