Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Like Glitter & gold

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Skold

there aint no grave that can hold my body down,
Tomorrow isn't promised and that's even if you live today
Amber eye's watched as the silhouette moves closer, it's allure nothing of threatening. Closer and closer the silhouette blooms into a very unique and colored stallion, clearly peeking his interest. his glance dances from hoof to horn, observing while he takes in mental notes. Clearly this male was classified as a unicorn, but the other one's coat looked something like a warm summer day. The other's male devilish grin causes him to ponder on what wicked doing he was up too. the silence was broken by the strangers voice, clearly he was making fun of him. one of his ears fall backwards, unsure if he enjoyed being mocked at. he snorts and rolls his eyes, as if he didn't already know that he couldn't breathe water." Obviously " his tones mimicking the same sarcasm as the strangers.

The stranger's chuckle felt almost contagious, but he withheld the laughter. His pride hindering his desire to laugh at his own stupidity. "I was hoping no one had seen, but at least im glad someone got amusement out of it" he said in a mocking fashion, eyes narrowing playfully. He lifted and invisible brow as he mentioned the beneficent facts of salt water. "And how have you come to discover this, Sherlock?" he says in his matter-of-fact-arrogance. Slowly he walked forward, his skin skipped nervously as he brushes past the stranger. "Pleasure Quinn, I go by Skold but i'll find you a nickname that suits you " he says with a wide smirk, something devilish by the looks of it.

He half circles Quinn, settle on his other side. his amber eyes reaching out to his, watching him for a brief moment before looking back to the sea. "You live here?" a simple question, that could blow this conversation into a thousand directions. he was happy he had left a wide gape between them. he was nervous around anyone new, his skin wound't be skipping anytime soon at this distance. Tilting his head to let his gaze focus on Quinn, waiting for his answer. Having a guide around this parts wound't be bad, unless he was as new as him. this could be simply more amusing if they decided to be in each others company. Though Quinn would probably get tired of his sarcasm and arrogance at some point. Until then simply poking people with his curiosity always gets the better of him.

""

Skold
html © Crazedxmia. image © AmeAmeridian.

@Quinn

Messages In This Thread
Like Glitter & gold - by Skold - 06-07-2018, 11:08 AM
RE: Like Glitter & gold - by Quinn - 06-08-2018, 05:06 PM
RE: Like Glitter & gold - by Skold - 06-09-2018, 07:38 PM
RE: Like Glitter & gold - by Quinn - 06-18-2018, 10:11 PM