Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - freedom at last

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Araxes

ARAXES
tender heart

The days of an innocent past were long gone. Once, Araxes had held the hope in her heart that there was good in all, no matter how they acted. It had been a belief of hers that she had held since she was young, but the Denocte regime had changed that. Had shown her that there were some that made choices that were horrifying, destructive, wrong. Choices that could have been avoided, but they had blindsided their council, their people, with them. There had been no debate, merely an announcement that had rung like a heavy bell throughout the court, had reverberated through all of them.

It had struck her, in particular, very deep.

Tilting her head, her attention was given once more to Isra, her lips twitching slightly in to a vague smile. The phantom of one danced on her features, and she shook her head. "I myself have not.. but I knew of one or two that were blessed. Granted creatures from fantasy. I fell in love with someone that held abilities." Tor. The reminder of the large stallion brought a sense of peace, and she wondered if he would look at her and tell her he had known the treachery that had come to light.

Taking in a breath, she only shook it out instead, pushing away thoughts and looking away from the large trees, from what lay beyond, to watch her new companion. "Yes. The regime have disappeared. They made their choice, and ran, as if tucking tails between their legs and trying to escape. I haven't seen them in a long while. I'm not even sure if they're in the meeting themselves." Her voice took on a new tone, one more determined, as her eyes shifted a little, watching Indra.

"They've left a mess behind, but I for one, am not going to stand for it. Denocte will rise again, and we will never forget what betrayal we suffered."

@Indra @

Messages In This Thread
freedom at last - by Araxes - 06-14-2018, 01:52 PM
RE: freedom at last - by Indra - 06-14-2018, 04:32 PM
RE: freedom at last - by Araxes - 06-14-2018, 08:26 PM
RE: freedom at last - by Indra - 06-21-2018, 03:32 PM
RE: freedom at last - by Araxes - 06-26-2018, 04:22 PM
RE: freedom at last - by Indra - 06-28-2018, 03:14 PM
RE: freedom at last - by Araxes - 06-30-2018, 02:25 PM
RE: freedom at last - by Indra - 07-31-2018, 03:55 PM
RE: freedom at last - by Araxes - 07-31-2018, 07:37 PM