Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Tick-tock

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Umbra

Soft footfalls stirred in the distance, muffled by the still tender greenery. Heavy, but not terribly so from the sound. Ivory lobe perked as whomever it may have been began traveling in my direction. I wondered just how well they would have been able to see me if I was draped entirely in shades of blues and purples to better match the skies. Alas the ivory pigmentation gave my position clearly. Golden gaze flickered to the direction of the grey toned body bound with subtle scars lining his own features. An interesting creature with horns that gleamed under the light of the moon.

It took me a moment to realize the being that stood before me was in fact speaking, my mind lost somewhere in between. Though as his own gaze found their way to my own an intertwining mix between milky-gold, ”Evening.” I murmured between slightly fleshy colored lips spotted by the same dark coloration found around my eyes. I was unsure how my tune had come out, but I realized this equine was smiling. Why? Was it a pleasure to be in the company of another that one truly did not know? I musefully thought to myself.

Slowly I adjusted my slender frame to get a better view of the equine who stood before me bound in greys and whites. I’d noticed his antlers that seemed to stick up from all sides of his own cranium twisting into different directions. Tentatively I curled the corners of my pale fleshy toned lips upward into a half grin, unsure of whether this was traditional in this part of the realm. Then again there seemed to be another set of footfalls that captured my attention, flicking those ivory lobes into the direction of another.

Their step was less calm, more springy almost excited. Golden eyes slowly found the look of an equally shining hide bound with bright green pools. A rather interesting white mark streaking across his features, including a single horn that protruded through his skull similar to my own. This equines tunes were quick, to the point. A statement more than a question I assume, but I would answer regardless. ”I do enjoy it.” I responded tunes soft as I returned to position myself to see both equally.

OOC: pa-pa-pa-poker face

@Orion @Quinn

Messages In This Thread
Tick-tock - by Umbra - 06-22-2018, 07:35 PM
RE: Tick-tock - by Orion - 06-22-2018, 07:55 PM
RE: Tick-tock - by Quinn - 06-22-2018, 09:52 PM
RE: Tick-tock - by Umbra - 06-22-2018, 09:55 PM
RE: Tick-tock - by Orion - 06-23-2018, 02:39 AM
RE: Tick-tock - by Quinn - 07-17-2018, 08:49 PM