Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Site Wide Plot  - for all those in need.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 50 — Threads: 5
Signos: 330
Inactive Character

I've gone a million miles
With the same crooked smile

Images of her flash in and out of his peripherals, taunting him, beckoning him.

Atreus has never been a follower of any God – he believes in them, knows they exist in every realm and has even encountered them, but he owes them nothing.

He is patient as he follows, trekking silently through the foliage and waiting to capture another glimpse of her. In one moment Vespera is there, but place any amount of focus on her and she was gone. The potion master followed her lead, curiosity at the forefront of his mind for this was no random sighting of Terrastella’s tutelary deity. She seemed to be calling forth her people, tempting them further and further into the thickening foliage like a siren at sea.

Eventually the thick of the swamp trees and brush gave way to an opening, a path lined in white lilies. There is a tickle of excitement deep within his breath as he steps onto the old, worn path that he had once been so familiar with. For several long moments the carmine man stands there, reveling in the sight of the hospital; his home, just as grand as he remembered it.

Slowly, the corners of his lips curl upwards in a devious grin and he steps forward to begin up the path laid out before him.

He has work to do.

And I always give you all you need
But I can see that you're dancing with the devil

Image Credits

be careful with that one, love, he will do what it takes to survive

all contact is permitted and encouraged

Messages In This Thread
for all those in need. - by Random Events - 06-26-2018, 09:26 PM
RE: for all those in need. - by Atreus - 07-02-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: for all those in need. - by Fiona - 07-09-2018, 07:54 PM
RE: for all those in need. - by Annabeth - 07-20-2018, 01:02 AM