Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - second meetings

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Umbra

I could hear the crunching of leaves below my duo toned hooves. Though not all were duo toned instead three were brighter blues reminding one of tropical waters, while the last left front was ivory in color with a slight cream hue. The color itself probably came from the white almost cream hued marking that I wore against the blues of my hide. The afternoon’s sun caused a shimmer across deeper blues and slight purple hues that I snuggly wore. A contrast against the brighter portions, something that I was weary of walking through uncharted territory. A place, one of many, that I hadn’t ventured into as of yet.

Bright golden eyes gazed out across the tops of trees which changed ranging in a variety of warm, fiery colors. The autumn’s breeze found it’s way twisting through the trunks of trees and permeated my lungs. There were tingies of scents tingling on my tongue, many were old and many were new. One captured my attention, one that I had stumbled upon just previously. Long limbs kept me still unmoving as I wondered why we would be crossing paths again. Coincidence perhaps? I adjusted my direction only a fraction before heading in his direction. Though the name didn’t come to my mind, did he even give me his name? I wondered.

It wasn’t until I had made it to the small clearing where the trees refused to grow that he stood out like a sore thumb. Dressed in mute colors ranging from a variety of whites to greys, the horns protruding through his cranium. Ah yes, I’d remembered his name Orion wasn’t it? Before I could react with an introduction, he’d spoken. Dainty ivory lobes lined with their own darkness twisted forward listening to the rather calm welcoming tune. I felt the twinge of my slightly fleshy colored lips pull upward attempting to be polite. This was not my strong suit, ”You are correct, and if memory serves your calling is Orion.” I mused my own vocals were kind, generous even.

To be honest I was still unsure how things worked on this island, but I assumed in pleasant greetings a smile was permitted. How strange this place was compared to where I had come from. Though with all of this smiling with the last few days it was uncomfortable, but not in the unpleasant sort of way. It was a change of pace to say the least.

"speech"

UMBRA
the bombshell
@Orion | ooc; hopefully this isn't too terrible | image by huniidu@dA

Messages In This Thread
second meetings - by Orion - 06-27-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: second meetings - by Umbra - 06-27-2018, 09:16 PM
RE: second meetings - by Orion - 06-27-2018, 09:31 PM
RE: second meetings - by Umbra - 06-27-2018, 10:00 PM
RE: second meetings - by Orion - 06-27-2018, 10:14 PM
RE: second meetings - by Umbra - 06-27-2018, 10:41 PM
RE: second meetings - by Orion - 06-28-2018, 11:36 AM