Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - second meetings

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Umbra

There have been very few that I have met on my travels through the realms. I had remembered one in particular a rather burly man with an appetite that matched his size. If memory serves correctly his name had been Thor, someone that I had spoken to adjusting to that island of misfits. Bonding over both food and drink at one of the local taverns, but that seems like years ago now that I had traveled beyond the reaches of that shrouded forest. I wondered whether he would reappear now, or if he would become just a faint memory. The other two had been only recently Quinn the brown shimmering steed of eagerness and of course the mellower more monotone creature standing before me overlooking the waves of warm-earthy tree tops.

I mulled in my thoughts for some time after Orion had commented on his name. There wasn’t much aside from trying to learn these new surroundings, the territories that bordered the landscape I considered home for the time being. Whether it was my choice or not felt more like standing in line and taking a number, guessing on where I’d belong. It wasn’t too terribly long before my mind was pulled from my thoughts by the calm tune that found its way into my own dainty lobes which twisted and perked to the tune. “I suppose so.” I spoke through slight fleshy colored lips returning my golden gaze to the scarred ivory faced equine. “Scenery is one thing I enjoy about new lands, I haven’t really met any others from this island aside from yourself and Quinn of course.” I mused with a bit of a laugh. I hadn’t branched out in order to meet many others either.

I turned my cranium away from the mute stallion to overlook the waves of color. It was a beautiful sight, but I also wondered what the winters would be like here in this isle. Whether some parts would remain frozen in their autumn scene, or if things would become bare blanketed by white as far as the eye could see. Though I knew well enough the farther North I traveled the more colorful the sky would be in the night, the aurora that stretched out hinting on the horizon. It made me feel closer to the home I had once known, one that I had nearly forgotten before the downfall of the village.

"speech"

UMBRA
the bombshell
@Orion | ooc; hopefully this isn't too terrible | image by huniidu@dA

Messages In This Thread
second meetings - by Orion - 06-27-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: second meetings - by Umbra - 06-27-2018, 09:16 PM
RE: second meetings - by Orion - 06-27-2018, 09:31 PM
RE: second meetings - by Umbra - 06-27-2018, 10:00 PM
RE: second meetings - by Orion - 06-27-2018, 10:14 PM
RE: second meetings - by Umbra - 06-27-2018, 10:41 PM
RE: second meetings - by Orion - 06-28-2018, 11:36 AM