Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - be yourself

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Araxes

ARAXES
TENDER HEART

Araxes knew that her company was right, that the Court would grow to be prosperous once more under whoever it was that took the mantle in the regime. Regardless of the direction it took, someone had to step up to it, and Denocte would hopefully grow and change again, pick up pieces and put them back in place. Wear the jagged edges seamed with gold proudly, as the scars of their past would make them more beautiful as they moved forward. They had learned a hard lesson.

"Oh yes.. I still hold hope for Denocte, that we will grow once more and prosper. What has happened in the past has happened.. we won't forget it. We will learn and move forward." Hope was still held in her heart, but she had to do more than hope, she had to act and perhaps she should hold a meeting for all of Denocte, or at least its Champions and Warden, those left over from the split.

Speckled lips shifted in to a small smile, and a light laugh spilled from her throat, soft and gentle. "Hopefully there is a better one on the horizon. I do not like the one now, in shambles as it is, fractured. I wish for a whole one once more, and for our people to be strong." It would happen, she knew, with the right leadership and right cooperation of the people. It's something for her to think about, and her wings flicker a moment at the sides of her head, curious. Yes, she'd need a meeting of some sort with the rest of the council, to raise hope once more and begin anew.

Turning her head, she gently bobbed it in a warm acknowledgement to the other woman. "Jezanna... it is wonderful to meet you. Even if you are not so new, you are new to me. That tells me there are others here that will be new to me too, and I should get to know them." She smiled at the thought. Perhaps the council could have a small party, to raise the spirits of those in Denocte. It seemed like a good thing to do, didn't it?

@Jezanna

Messages In This Thread
be yourself - by Araxes - 06-30-2018, 05:32 PM
RE: be yourself - by Jezanna - 07-02-2018, 03:11 PM
RE: be yourself - by Araxes - 07-02-2018, 03:45 PM
RE: be yourself - by Jezanna - 07-02-2018, 06:22 PM
RE: be yourself - by Araxes - 07-02-2018, 06:53 PM
RE: be yourself - by Jezanna - 09-06-2018, 03:08 PM