Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - here there be monsters

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Jaxis

JAXIS
HANDS STEEPED IN BLOOD

Pinkened lips drew upward as she heard her name, ears flicking as she slowly stepped away from the flowers she had been plucking. They need not be disturbed on accident, especially now that she knew what happened when one 'set them off' in a way, creating an explosion of pollen. It had not been a fun time, she knew that much.

Enyo shifted herself, jaw opening and closing, crocodilian teeth showing as her head tilted, a keen eye watching him, gleaming with intelligence. Jaxis merely laughed, her head shifting and her nose bumping to a pebbly hide, causing the young dinosaur to rumble and click, licking her cheek. "This is Enyo. I found her in the depths of the swamp, on my trial in to the Ilati."

She turned her head back toward Eik, and Enyo calmed herself, grumbling something mentally to her bonded before tucking up on her back. While she looked relaxed, she kept those bright eyes on Eik, as if observing him, watching and waiting. Listening. "I didn't expect you to show up here, Eik," came Jaxis' words as she shifted on large hooves, horned head bobbing just a little.

"Did you get bored in Solterra?" She smiled at him, violet eyes glancing at him. Something seemed.. different about him, but she wasn't so sure. Perhaps it had something to do with the Summit and what had happened. "It is good to know that Tempus didn't actually lock you all away in that earthquake before." Though at the time she hadn't really cared.

@Eik

Messages In This Thread
here there be monsters - by Jaxis - 07-03-2018, 02:22 PM
RE: here there be monsters - by Eik - 07-17-2018, 03:27 PM
RE: here there be monsters - by Jaxis - 07-22-2018, 01:43 PM
RE: here there be monsters - by Eik - 08-03-2018, 05:24 PM
RE: here there be monsters - by Jaxis - 08-08-2018, 08:01 PM
RE: here there be monsters - by Eik - 08-09-2018, 11:08 PM