Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - here there be monsters

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Jaxis

JAXIS
HANDS STEEPED IN BLOOD

Exploring? An ear flicked forward at that, violet eyes regarding the Solterran Emissary curiously, as if observing him all the same. Many that wandered in to the swamps were not exactly exploring, but lost. It was easy to get turned around in the thick muck and humid air, to take a wrong turn at some gnarled tree and then find themselves in a place they hadn't quite expected. She had done it herself a few times, but she had Enyo to help with that, at least.

The weight of the Indominus shifted on her back, clawed hands resting in her thick mane, and her horned head shifted a little, bumping a skull covered nose to the young creature, who makes oddly content noises in turn. It was like a purr of some sort, low, gurgling in a throat that would one day swallow creatures whole as she ate.

Blinking, Jaxis turned her head from her adopted 'child', focusing on Eik once more, and a smile pulled on her lips. It was more genuine than usual, softer than what would normally be seen. "I am home." It was a simple answer, though she felt compelled -- oddly enough -- to explain herself a little more to him. "Here I find more things to suit me. I may have liked the fighting spirit of Solterra, and it will always be my first home, but here... suits my needs more than the desert ever will." Poisonous plants, hallucinogenic roots.

Anything and everything she could wield to further herself in the world, to pry at minds and toy with others as if they were dangling on a string.

@Eik

Messages In This Thread
here there be monsters - by Jaxis - 07-03-2018, 02:22 PM
RE: here there be monsters - by Eik - 07-17-2018, 03:27 PM
RE: here there be monsters - by Jaxis - 07-22-2018, 01:43 PM
RE: here there be monsters - by Eik - 08-03-2018, 05:24 PM
RE: here there be monsters - by Jaxis - 08-08-2018, 08:01 PM
RE: here there be monsters - by Eik - 08-09-2018, 11:08 PM