Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Site Wide Plot  - darkened skies

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 34 — Threads: 6
Signos: 530
Inactive Character

"I am the one thing in life I can control. I am inimitable, I am an original."

Sickness continued to cling to him, unrelenting, unyielding. As the days grew colder and colder, Regis had found himself spending incrementally more time in the confines of the citadel where there was more protection from the bone-chilling winds and the snow that oftentimes accompanied it. He had been out in it, once, but unlike his sister and so many others, he lacked the strength and even will to go romping about in it as some may expect a boy of his age to do.

It wasn’t long into the wintry season that things seemed to take a peculiar turn. Regis didn’t understand the gravity of the situation, not really – there was a fire somewhere in the forest surrounding their home, and his father and many other familiar faces had been absent for far too long, and that was the most upsetting to the scrawny dun colt.

“Momma?” His meek voice spilled out as he sidled up beside the pale form of his mother, flush up against her as his motley, dull eyes surveyed those who had taken refuge within the citadel, whether for a short time before returning to their duty of tending the fire or simply relishing their time before they had to leave. A possibility that Regis wasn’t even aware of yet.

Tilting his head back, he looked briefly up to Eulalie and then back at the group that had gathered to share in one another’s warms, pass drinks around, and grab a bite to eat. There was a mixture of expressions on display, each proving distressing the longer he took them in. “Why are some people crying?” The question was an innocent one, thick with genuine concern for the citizens of Delumine who were clearly distressed. “An’ where’s papa? Do they miss him, too?”

Open to anyone! @Eulalie @Anemone If you guys wanna jump in! :3
aimless | odeen

IF YOU STAND FOR NOTHING, WHAT WILL YOU FALL FOR?

all contact and force is allowed at any time, sans godmodding and powerplay

Messages In This Thread
darkened skies - by Random Events - 08-19-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: darkened skies - by Regis - 08-20-2018, 03:10 AM
RE: darkened skies - by Eulalie - 09-04-2018, 06:01 PM